Belly Button... Weird

DebbieM

Reaction score
OK, Matt called me a nutter earlier as I had been in the bedroom and was feeling my belly when I decided to stick my finger into my belly button. I don't know why I did it, I think it was because my belly was quite hard around that area...

Anyway, I was rather surprised that inside my belly button, it feels different now... hard and kind of lumpy. I told him he wasn't sticking his finger in there to feel it, but he did anyway. He reckons it's the uterus pushing the umbelicus forward.

Anyone else felt theirs recently that's got a bump and found it to be different?

Funnily enough me and my OH were poking our fingers in my belly button last night cos i said it wasnt so deep anymore lol There is kinda a hard little lump in it. ussually i cant even feel the bottom of my belly button!!! Altho my uterus is only just level with the top of my belly button at the moment so maybe ill be able to feel more soon! :D lol

Sounds the same as me then! :cheer: I can deffo feel a lumpiness to it - not in a bad way like a hernia or anything either, just like it is being pushed forward. It's kinda cool LOL

I keep sticking my finger in my belly button now and feeling it :oops: :rotfl:

Mine is becoming flatter and if I push into it I can feel a small lumpy thing.

Mmm mine too, and belly piercing scars have gone really tight and stretched...think 'outies' may be on their way!!!! :rotfl:

Mine too, mine has stretched across my belly and isn't as deep as it used to be - it is really freaky!!!!

AnnaR2B said:
Mmm mine too, and belly piercing scars have gone really tight and stretched...think 'outies' may be on their way!!!! :rotfl:

My scar has too!! I keep thinking it's a stretchmark starting to appear..My OH keeps telling me my belly button is disappearing..but I will only believe it when I'll be able to lie in the bath and not notice a pool of water inside my belly button :lol:

Thanks to my sexy belly button, my belly looks like a giant booby :lol:

Green Bean seems to like my belly button to as it's always rock hard in the area... maybe he/she thinks it's the exit :think:
:rotfl:

You mean that they DON'T exit through your belly button? :eek:

Years ago I used to say that I would only get pregnant if they came up with another way of getting the baby out. Through the belly button was an idea but then I figured even that might hurt LOL

oouch :wall: i just went to test my belly button and forgot i have nails and that really did hurt :( lol but yh my belly button is hard inside :? real wierd lol

No bump now for 2 whole weeks :cheer: :cheer: :dance: (however the "bump" is now asleep on my shoulder!!) but mine felt a bit tender to touch.

eeewww... i have a 'thing' about belly buttons... :puke: :puke: there's no way i'm touching mine!!! and if it becomes a big outie, then i'm wearing a big plaster over it til my bump's gone away and my tummy goes back to (something-like) normal...

Makes me feel sick poking my belly button :puke: Mine is so flat i cant push it in so have no idea what it feels like, its completely flat i look like an alein with no belly button..... :shock:

mine is gettng shallower too , but it means my surgery scares are more visable and they look weird cos they look a big saggy and thin ( if that makes sense ? ) not like the rest of my belly button hole :puke:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back