what the...?

kirlykird

Reaction score
..hell is going on with my OH?

Today he takes me into Oxford to get a new haircut and now he's telling me that Sat we're going to the Bullring to find me a new outfit as he's taking me out for a meal in Oxford on Sat night! :shock:

We hardly ever get to go out for a meal alone... he moans I have too many clothes and spend too much on haircuts!

Either he thinks I've turned into some fat minging frump or he's done something bad... :think:

We shall see on Sat... but for now I'm not complaining!!! :D

kirlykird said:

Today he takes me into Oxford to get a new haircut and now he's telling me that Sat we're going to the Bullring to find me a new outfit as he's taking me out for a meal in Oxford on Sat night! :shock:

We hardly ever get to go out for a meal alone... he moans I have too many clothes and spend too much on haircuts!

Either he thinks I've turned into some fat minging frump or he's done something bad... :think:

Hmmmmmm.....maybe my DF won't have to shout out the car window on Sunday if you catch my drift.......hmmmmmmm :think:

maybe he told your mil that he was going to propose to you (wanted to tell her to her face) and saturday is the day!! You never know, now I can't wait for saturday!!!!!!!!

OR he feels bad about the mil being about and annoying you!

OR he just wants to be nice to the mother of his Sambo

OR he fancies a big steak and some hot lovin'

Maybe I think too much!! Try and fish...

Emmylou said:
kirlykird said:

Hmmmmmm.....maybe my DF won't have to shout out the car window on Sunday if you catch my drift.......hmmmmmmm :think:

I wish! Think we should still ask your OH to do a bit of a shout! :D

I'm preparing him ready, I even thought of attaching a banner to the back of the car but he put his foot down at that idea :shakehead: :shakehead:

missac said:
maybe he told your mil that he was going to propose to you (wanted to tell her to her face) and saturday is the day!! You never know, now I can't wait for saturday!!!!!!!!

She's try to put him off!!! :evil:

Probably feels bad about annoying me... I think it might be after the annoyance from me over his speeding ticket, parking ticket and London congestion charge he has managed to clock up this month now I come to think of it!

Is it awful that I expect a negative from a man wanting to pamper me and take me out? :shock:

.... :think:

.... no it's natural :rotfl: !!!

Emmylou said:
I'm preparing him ready, I even thought of attaching a banner to the back of the car but he put his foot down at that idea :shakehead: :shakehead:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Emmylou said:

how rude, he should be wanting everyone to be sharing the immense joy he is feeling right now!

kirlykird said:
missac said:

She's try to put him off!!! :evil:

Probably feels bad about annoying me... I think it might be after the annoyance from me over his speeding ticket, parking ticket and London congestion charge he has managed to clock up this month now I come to think of it!

Is it awful that I expect a negative from a man wanting to pamper me and take me out? :shock:

.... :think:

.... no it's natural :rotfl: !!!

:rotfl: :rotfl:

missac said:
Emmylou said:

how rude, he should be wanting everyone to be sharing the immense joy he is feeling right now!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

aren't we horrid to the men! If it weren't for them we wouldn't be fat and worrying about stretchmarks!!!! (ooh, and possibly the most excited people on earth!!)

don't know.... they could freeze some spermies... then we'd only have to be slightly thankful to them..

:think: ... but then again..we wouldn't want to inflict these evil hormones onto the female members of the species...no that wouldn't be fair :shakehead: :rotfl:

missac said:
aren't we horrid to the men! If it weren't for them we wouldn't be fat and worrying about stretchmarks!!!! (ooh, and possibly the most excited people on earth!!)

Don't dont start worrying about the men now.....you come over all sensitive now your having a son? :lol: They love it when us women give them a hard time.......it gives them an excuse to have a drink :lol:

Emmylou said:
missac said:

Don't dont start worrying about the men now.....you come over all sensitive now your having a son? :lol: They love it when us women give them a hard time.......it gives them an excuse to have a drink :lol:

our sons will be different you know, us mothers won't be psychotic neurotic women! ... Of curse we won't ... :shock: .. will we?

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I don't know.. god help the girl who wants to date my boy!!!!!! :shock:

missac said:
I don't know.. god help the girl who wants to date my boy!!!!!! :shock:

either of my boys!!! :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead:

Girly attention is unwelcomed!!!

I will be the mil from hell!! :D

Now Beth on the other hand... :D

isn't it awful and we talk about ours treating us unfairly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back