what the...?

Aww hun im sorry only just got online! I hope ur feeling better now babe! He shouldnt have told u he got one then took it back, talk about guilt you!
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Jayceesmumma said:
Aww hun im sorry only just got online! I hope ur feeling better now babe! He shouldnt have told u he got one then took it back, talk about guilt you!
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

i know...words can't describe how I feel about him at the mo :evil:

yummy!! Thomas just asked p for the new disney cd and we got told off!!

awww poor Thomas

bump asked for some tinned fruit last night and we didn't have any so stewed seom frozen apples which he then made me puke ...I told DH i told you it was tinned fruit he wanted .He looked all guilty and offered to go to the shop LOL...i wasn't bothered then but we have 6 cans of tinned fruit in now just incase of emergency

cloud9 said:
yummy!! Thomas just asked p for the new disney cd and we got told off!!

awww poor Thomas

bump asked for some tinned fruit last night and we didn't have any so stewed seom frozen apples which he then made me puke ...I told DH i told you it was tinned fruit he wanted .He looked all guilty and offered to go to the shop LOL...i wasn't bothered then but we have 6 cans of tinned fruit in now just incase of emergency

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Mine doesn't have any choice but to go to the shop now... he's trying to get back into my good books :D

So he should :shakehead: :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back