Ex display pram - would you buy

newbie1984

Reaction score
I am looking to buy my pram and my lovely daddy has kindly given me £500 to buy it. I am going for the quinny buzz and have found a 2012 ex display model, carrycot and pebble car seat plus accessories for £500, everything still has the label on - the wheels on the pram have 2 scuffs on but I'm pretty sure the first time I take it out it would pick some up anyway, the pebble car seat has a couple of scratches on the bottom where it's been on the pavement but other than that all good. Would you buy an ex display to save some money? Money is going to be tight so want to save where I can x

Me too! It'll have only have pushed round the shop at most plus if there were any probs with it not working, the shop staff would have noticed it xx

Defo, go for it and grab yourself a bargain! x

Yeah that's what I thought!!! Everything else has the tags on. It'll soon get scuffed up anyway. Yay I'll buy it! X

I bought a second hand pram the other day but tbh it looks brand new and I saved so much money. Go for it x

I already did buy ex display! Shame I bought the wrong model by accident :( But definitely go for it!! xx

I bought shop display model and only had couple small scratches on chassis. I say go for it :)

I bought a second hand pram the other day but tbh it looks brand new and I saved so much money. Go for it x

Same, I don't think there's anything wrong with second hand items as long as they are clean and in good condition :) X

If you are happy with the condition of the travel system then go for it.

I would!

Just make sure it doesn't affect the guarentee!

xxxxxxxxx

I would without 2nd thought... Aslong as you were happy with with it. And like you say if it's minor scuff and scratches that's going to happen anyway when you have it.xxx

my baby is a proper 2nd hand sid lol. the pram i have now was 45 quid. its an obaby classiqe 3 in 1 travel system with all the trimmings, raincover, parasol bag etc matching in aubregine and white. facebook groups are lifesavers for things like that. it was a year and a half old and 700 when new. babys grow out of things so quickly it made me sick to think of spending that much on anything as me and my oh dont earn much, just enough to mean we dont get any help from the gov.

deffo save money where u can

Last edited:
I ordered it all and it arrives on Tuesday. I'm also now looking at 2nd hand cribs (I'll buy mattress new) and other bargains lol this is somewhat addictive!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back