Base units for car seats - help!

Olive

Reaction score
Hi,

We've bought the Maxi Cosi Cabriofix car seat to go with our pram, use in car, etc.

I'm looking for a base unit, but am aware that you can get one that this fits in to and then you can use when you need to move on to the next age car seat iykwim.

My question is, which base unit is this?

I've had a look online and it would appear that it is the maxi cosi familyfix base, but then it kind of looks like this only fits the cabrio pebble (newer baby version) and pearl (think this is the toddler seat).

Just makes sense to get a base that will fit for a long time.

Any help appreciated!

Thanks xx

We've got the Maxi Cosi Cabriofix car seat too and are going to get a base and its the family fix we've been looking at. According to the description on Boots it does fit the Cabriofix. x x x

Thanks so much for replying. Will see where we can get best deal on it!xx

Thats ok hun - we were getting so confused by the different bases! We still need to get ours - if you find a good deal would you mind letting me know? x x x

Of course! It will be my mission today I think. I just want things sorted!

xx

Thanks hun - I'm waiting on DH to sort it out but I think LO will be 3 by the time he does! x

laura i reckon it the isofix family fix will fit yours, ask in store to check for sure but i'd be really suprised if it doesn't. we've ordered it with the pebble xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back