Bargain! So pleased :)

Lulu_Laroo

Reaction score
Had a huge shopping spree today! Me and OH decided to drive over to the big mothercare in ipswich and buy a load of baby stuff in bulk. When we were in there, we spotted a Quinny Buzz 4 reduced from £400 to £300 because it was an ex-display model. We've been waiting for ages for this pushchair to come into stock! We've had the carseat and dreami carrycot to go with it for weeks, just not the actual pushchair.
We had a play and a good look and it's in perfect condition, so we snapped it up. And because it was 10% off all pushchairs, we got it for £270!! :dance:

Since getting it home I haven't stopped playing with it!
Also got bedding, a rug for bubbas room, vests, socks, cellular blankets etc.

Walked away from the shop having spent almost £500 but we're so pleased :)

Nice one ;) Its great when you can bag a bargain cos buying baby 1sts can be sooooo expensive. I can't wait til my pram arrives!! Its arriving on 1st July and I'll certainly be playing away with it :lol: x

That's fantastic!! Just think you've only spent a £100 extra on what you would of paid for pushchair but have all this other stuff too!! :) Great!!

I keep having a push of my pushchair, hehe, OH thinks i'm crazy!! lol xxx

Oh, first baby is definitely very expensive. We were only able to spend that much because OH decided to use some of his life savings that were meant to be towards a mortgage, but baby came first! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back