What Pram?

ooooh u know the bugs are built for all-terrain more so than the buzz? lol summit with lifting wheels or summit i dont know
i had a friend who has had both and loves both btw! lol but she changed buzz for bug and cudnt believe the difference to what she was expecting lol x i LOVE the rebel red buzz xx

Thanks Lisa. I know the bug is meant to be all terrain if you flip the handle so the big wheels are at the front, but then the handle isn't long enough for tall people and you end up kicking the wheels so no use for OH. The small wheels get full of leaves etc. You can get all terrain wheels but they don't swivel so would have to keep changing them to go shopping which is a real pain. Loved the bug though, but considering the wheel issues for us and it was about £300 more than i got the buzz for, it seemed the buzz was the better choice.

i wanted the Silver cross liner freeway and travelled miles to find a shop that stocked it, went in and tested it out and its way too bulky and complicated and i completely fell in love with the silver cross 3d in skyline.

SOOOOO lush & im getting it in 3 weeks ! :D

Aww really? We are getting the Liner Freeway! We loved it! Looked at the 3d's but really don't like the 2 handles (like a stroller) if that makes sense? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back