ewwwwwww

Squiglet

Reaction score
Shows are slimy and horrible, its like your vagina sneezes.... :puke: :puke: :puke: :rotfl: :rotfl: Well at least I think it's the start... it's all jelly like and gooey and has a strange colour to it.... :think:

I'll have to post constantly now to make my 4000 pre birth posts :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
:moon: :moon: :moon: :moon:

i will winnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I keep inspecting every loo trip but nothing yet- I am jealous :evil: :rotfl:

is the mucus plug always a bloody colour?
i have had a huge increase in discharge and wondered if it could be part of my mucus plug?

samandbump said:
i have had a huge increase in discharge and wondered if it could be part of my mucus plug?

not always, the show is usually bloody or blood streaked/pinkish but not always.

I've had more cm, a show is more clear jelly like chunks or a lot thicker ew cm, a bit snotty looking, a plug is like a real lump, no mistaking it really :puke:

samandbump said:

You know when you have a really bad head cold, and you get those sneaky sneezes that are all phlemy,... Well it looks like your vagina did that... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :puke: :puke: Only mines currently yellowish/brownish... oh and clear... depends theres been lots of it... :rotfl: :rotfl:

edit: just read that... I made myself feel sick :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: well maybe im just having an increase in discharge then, my foofie is definatly not snotting!!!!!!!! :rotfl:

I knew it was my show or part of it, defo different to CM & squig thats a good way of discribing it as it is alot like snot ewww :puke:

i had to bump this up, sorry squig
ive just had the same :rotfl:

Well, that's just put me off my toast with honey...ewwwww :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back