If you needed an excuse...

pilkers

Reaction score
here you go girls...any excuse for a fumble!! :rotfl:

Massaging your perineum
Everyone wants to avoid tearing or having an episiotomy during birth. By massaging natural moisturising oils into your perineum (the area between your vagina and your anus), you can improve the elasticity of the skin so that it stretches more effectively during birth.

Oils that can be used include:

Almond
Wheat germ
Olive
Pure Vegetable Oil
Vitamin E

It would be advisable to start massaging your perineum around the 33rd week of pregnancy, for a couple of minutes a day. An effective way to do this is to insert your thumb into your vagina to massage from the inside, whilst massaging with your fingers on the outside.

just a couple of weeks to go until I can start massaging mine! :rotfl:

pilkers said:
here you go girls...any excuse for a fumble!! :rotfl:

By massaging natural moisturising oils into your perineum (the area between your vagina and your anus), you can improve the elasticity of the skin so that it stretches more effectively during birth.

Great... won't the kids get a bit worried if I start rubbing cooking oil into my arse hole?!! They'll never eat my cooking again!

Pilkers, how did you get on with your heparin yesterday?? Hope it didn't hurt too much

Jenxx

lol im a valley girl too!

cant wait to get in that kitchen tonight, he'll know something is up! :rotfl:

Keep meaning to start doing it- my hubby said he would but my 'lady garden' is wild now so I keep putting it off :oops:

timsmom said:
Pilkers, how did you get on with your heparin yesterday?? Hope it didn't hurt too much

Jenxx

I was a bit crap on wednesday cos I cried for about half an hour before I finally managed to do it but yesterday was fine...took about 2 mins to get my head round it and do it! :cheer: I haven't bruised yet either :D

pilkers said:
timsmom said:

Jenxx

I was a bit crap on wednesday cos I cried for about half an hour before I finally managed to do it but yesterday was fine...took about 2 mins to get my head round it and do it! :cheer: I haven't bruised yet either :D

Oh hun, it does get easier, I did mine this morning virtually at the same time as I was drying my hair. I just reconcile myself that I'd rather do this than have a dvt or something worse!!

Valley Girl said:
Great... won't the kids get a bit worried if I start rubbing cooking oil into my arse hole?!! They'll never eat my cooking again!

I'd be disturbed if I seen my Mam rubbing ANYTHING into her arse hole :shock:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

annaespana1 said:
Keep meaning to start doing it- my hubby said he would but my 'lady garden' is wild now so I keep putting it off :oops:

I shaved all mine off two weeks ago in the hope that by the time the baby comes it will be all neat and trim. Didn't fancy getting my husbands beard trimmer out.. although if he carries on annoying me I might do it just to p*ss him off!

And.. it's growing very slowly, so I am not impressed. Bare naked front bottoms just aren't suitable for pregnancy are they!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back