Self Examination-TMI!!!!!!!

KJLorraine

Reaction score
Sorry this really is TMI but just wondered if anyone else has tried to feel up there themselves. :oops:

I tried last night to see if I could feel my cervix but I guess my fingers aren't long enough!!! :rotfl:

That or my cervix is too high????? :think:

All that happened was that I pulled lots of gluey yukky slim out like Kimbo described in one her posts :puke:

Anyone else tried or am just gross! :rotfl:

paradysso's been telling me how to try and feel my cervix... i tried but felt like if i reached any higher then my wrist was gonna break :rotfl:
so i gave up lol

Na thats not gross I've always got my hand up there. Oh :oops: you mean when I was pregnant? Yeah I tried to cop a feel but I couldn't reach either :dance:

lou said:
Na thats not gross I've always got my hand up there. Oh :oops: you mean when I was pregnant? Yeah I tried to cop a feel but I couldn't reach either :dance:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Kimbo said:
paradysso's been telling me how to try and feel my cervix... i tried but felt like if i reached any higher then my wrist was gonna break :rotfl:
so i gave up lol

Blimey kimbo, fanny of steel :shock:

lou said:
Kimbo said:
so i gave up lol

yes..... an easy way to trap men :rotfl: :rotfl:

Kimbo said:
lou said:
Kimbo said:
so i gave up lol

yes..... an easy way to trap men :rotfl: :rotfl:

You haven't got any men up there blocking Leah's exit have you?

:lol:

Where's parradysso when you need her! :rotfl:

God only knows how the midwife feels it! :shock:

yes :oops: :oops:
not sure if its jeremy kyle or simon cowell, cos i had them both up there a while ago and not seen any of them since :shock: :shock:

Kimbo said:
yes :oops: :oops:
not sure if its jeremy kyle or simon cowell, cos i had them both up there a while ago and not seen any of them since :shock: :shock:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

I know how you feel, I wish George Clooney would leave my fadge alone for 5 minutes :roll:

Im guessing it maybe your bump thats stopping you from reaching it lol

Remember your fanny passage tilts backwards, even more so when you are expecting so you have to feel up and towards your back passage.

TMI but hey, thats where my cervix was / is :|

Rachel21 said:
Im guessing it maybe your bump thats stopping you from reaching it lol

I keep trying to get my DH to have a feel but he won't. Strange that when he has no problem with having sex! :rotfl:

I'm guessing you are trying to do it standing or squatting? Try it laying on your back on the bed and see if that helps you reach. I found mine was just past my pubic bone, you have to reach over that to have a feel.

I was lying down but couldn't feel the end if you know what I mean :rotfl:

I guess I just don't know what I am feeling for!!! :oops:

KJLorraine said:
I was lying down but couldn't feel the end if you know what I mean :rotfl:

I guess I just don't know what I am feeling for!!! :oops:

Your fanny is more or less an inside out penis and the tip is the cervix, Honestly! It is like a 'nodule' but a big one and it has a (think its called an oz) which is the hole, like a mans japs eye. It will feel hard but the texture is soft and you should be able to feel where the opening is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back