lost my plug! (big TMI warning)

sazzylou

Reaction score
blimey! and i thought id lost it yesterday?? no chance! There was no mistaking it this morning!!

I had a couple of clots this morning, but i assumed they were just from the sweep yesterday. Thought id better get myself cleared up, but the more i did it, the more weird stuff kept coming... (this bits really gross) there was so much that wiping wasnt working and i had to literally start pulling it out :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: there was LOADS of it.

I know AnnaR2B said you'll definitley know when you lose your plug....she wasnt wrong!!

Now im hoping that together with the sweep this means im on my way! I had a show with Beth and she didnt arrive until 7 days later, but she wasnt overdue and i hadnt had a sweep...so fingers crossed!!

I cant believe im this excited over something thats so gross :rotfl:

OH was just leaving for work and he said "er....i dont have to see it do it??"........poor bloke sounded like he was gonna cry :rotfl: i didnt make him look :lol:

sazzylou said:
OH was just leaving for work and he said "er....i dont have to see it do it??"........poor bloke sounded like he was gonna cry :rotfl: i didnt make him look :lol:

that made me LOL :rotfl:

i probably shouldn't have read this while eating breakfast btw :puke: :rotfl:

hope this means there's a baby on the way :cheer: :hug:

Come on baby - get a move on now. Fingers crossed it all starts happening very soon for you :hug:

LOL @ pulling it out :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

this is very exciting though hun :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Tillytots said:
haha, it was so gross :rotfl: :puke:

I was going "eeuurrrgghh!!! aaarrgghhh!!!!" and martins at the bottom of the stairs going "are you alright?" but you could tell from his tone he reeeeeeaaally didnt want to know what was going on, lol :lol:

Wow - well I now have an idea what to look out for lol! :lol:

lots of luck - hope it all happens very soon!

xxx

Well that sweep certainly seemed to work!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Sounds minging, but yey, baby has to be getting ready to shift now!! :cheer:

:rotfl: @ your OH. Hope this means baby is on way verry soon :cheer: xx

sazzylou said:
Tillytots said:
haha, it was so gross :rotfl: :puke:

I was going "eeuurrrgghh!!! aaarrgghhh!!!!" and martins at the bottom of the stairs going "are you alright?" but you could tell from his tone he reeeeeeaaally didnt want to know what was going on, lol :lol:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: oh you have cheered me up today hun :hug:

Thats great news lets hope baby is on her way.

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

eugh :puke: hope i dont have to pull it out, :puke:
but good luck hope things move swiftly now for you.

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back