Ewcm @ 7DPO!?!?! ***Updated with OPK's & HPT's***

I cant see hun, but as the others say try tomorrow, can def see lines on the other tests. xx

I think I can see a very very faint line but I'm not 100%. Like the other have said, wait a couple of days (if possible - I was doing cheapys morning, noon and night till I got a proper BFP!!) and then test again. Wishing you all the luck in the world hun, I really really hope this is it xxx

Thx girls , your support is amazing :)

I forgot to attach the pic of the FR taken apart.

Sorry about the picture quality, these are all taken with my phone and its cack!

X

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1303838212.851843.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1303838212.851843.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
I think i can see a line too louize, your HPT's drive me crazy :looped:....so cant imagie how crazy they must drive you.

Have you got another FR for the morning? if it is a faint line you should get a decent line tomorrow morning, fingers crossed hun:pray:

Hey Girls, The longer I have left the test the darker the line has got, it seemed grey at first but now when I look at it, its very very light pink!

I have got 2 more tests left (cheapies). No FR unfortunately :(

I am just going to buy a CBD and pee on it on Thursday to save us all scrutenizing over lines lol. Ill put us ALL out this crazy HPT and OPK misery!

If AF gets me atleast then I will have a break for a good 1 to 2 years of testing then!

xx

well i have a really crisp monitor screen and i can definately see lines on both fingers x it only gets stronger and soon there will be no mistaking it lol...good luck hun...x

How have I only just seen this???? Omg, exciting!!! Looking good hunnie xxx

I've enhansed it for you Loopy, i think i can see something - really hope it's your BFP :dance:

Attachments

• Loopy HPT.jpg
    Loopy HPT.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
OOhhhhhh it looks far better on that pic now doesnt it! Thx LouB - Your a star (It has taken me a while to click on.. But LouB is the same as Looby! Even better excuse to call you Looby now!! - Yes I am blonde! :) Simple things entertain me lol.

x

My god louise is there any end to your talents!!!!! I can soooo see that 2 hehehe x

Just peed on a Clear & Simple one... God knows why because they are 25miu...

I cant look at it......

I feel like im gunna spew my tea up! TMI sorry

I can see the line hunny :) Really hope this is your bfp x x

I can see a line on the taken apart one and even more so after it was enhanced!!! x ooo So exciting xx hope this is it for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back