Ewcm @ 7DPO!?!?! ***Updated with OPK's & HPT's***

OMG just seen this, this is EXACTLY how my opk's and hpt's were last time :) i think you have done it lady. x x x x

DW - I'm not calm trust me lol, I'm terrified! Scared it isn't real!

Positivity - I'm 12DPO today. The HPT's in the pics are both from last night at 11DPO. I have one FR but I didn't want to do it this morning until I had done the OPK as I am so scared that these are just teasing me again! I peed in my Lil cup and dipped the OPK and left it in the bathroom, I planned on seeing if the OPK showed positive and if it did then I would dip the FR in it... OH went into the bathroom and poured it away and said " why the bloody hell have you left your pee in a cup in here "
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Oh no, does your OH not know we are all hanging on your every word (and pee in a cup).

I did my FR at about 3.45pm at 10DPO and still got a BFP....I think you should still do it, right now, I can't wait, the suspense is killing me!!

GRRRR to OH, when my cheapie showed that kind of line there was a clear pink line on the FR!! and i didnt use FMU :)

:test::test::test:

Last edited:
grrr @ OH! :wall: i can defo see a line!!
eeek!! cant wait to see it get darker!! :love:
xx

OH went into the bathroom and poured it away and said " why the bloody hell have you left your pee in a cup in here "
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

sorry loopylou but that really made me laugh!! naughty OH! when are you planning on peeing again then?! xxx

Lol your all making me chuckle at my desk so my work colleagues keep giving me funny looks lol.

I will nip home at dinner and pee on a FR. So in 2 hours :D

Im scared!!!!!!

Eeeeeek im scared 2! you would think it was me testing lol xxxxxxxxxx

i REALLY hope this is it for you hunny!!! this is going to be the slowest two hours ever! i done mine at lunch time a few weeks back and it was literally the slowest morning i have ever had - just making you feel better ;)

xxx

OMG, I'm so excited, this is ridiculous, anyone would think it was me testing!!

Lol - I need to wee so bad right now! I have another 30 mins before I can go home... I'm gunna wet myself at this rate!!!

how far away is home?? god i hope this is it for you, i really really do. xx

Haha home is 5 mins away! Im one of the lucky ones who doesn't hit traffic on my way to work! :)

Thanks pos, I really hope I'm joining you in Tri 1!

Just noticed today that my cervix has totally dried up and gone hard. Seems to be going low! Hope it's not getting ready for AF!

X

I'm not sure that cervix position is always a good indicator for pregnancy...I checked mine when I suspected I was pg (after reading on the internet about cervix position and pregnancy) only to find that It was low, but then I didn't have anything to compare it to :) It changes all the time too - even now, sometimes I check just to see whats happening x lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back