Ewcm @ 7DPO!?!?! ***Updated with OPK's & HPT's***

OMG can defo see a line on LouiseB's enhanced pic!

LoopyLou! Are you now messing with my head! Tell us what the Clear and Simple says or else I'll shout at you!

LOL!!!!!

God I'm giggling like a bloody loon here!!!

Ta daaaaaaa!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1303843596.970777.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1303843596.970777.jpg
    213.6 KB · Views: 147
Crap! I can see something on that one too! OMG! This is so exciting!

I can see even more on the one i'm enhasing!

Crappity crap crap :good:

you can call me mental but i can actually see a line i have blown it up and please tell me im not crazy but i can see one:dance:

I can see a line without making the pic bigger hunny, ooohhh this is exciting :) x x

I don't know what to do with myself right now! Im kinda just pacing the rooms and checking PF and sitting down, then getting back up again. Even the cats looking at me like ive lost the plot!

I still can't take these lines seriously! Some of the girls who have seen my HPT's the past few months will know why! x

:shock: There's no mistaking that line :D xxx I'd say thats a :bfp: !!! xxx

I understand why you being wary hunny but you have tried different makes of test and they all have lines, thats got to be a great sign :) x x

No one respects the queue... Am i the only Louise in ttc again?!

First here, last out it seems :roll:

Not that i'm jealous or anything :whistle:

Last edited:
Awww :( Louise you will be moving into Tri 1 as soon as the clinic/hospitals get a move on! I bet once that initial date is sorted for you everything will move pretty fast for you! xx

lol, oh don't worry about me - i'm really happy for you :)

It'll be sad to see you leaving us though :cry:

I'll be trying my best to catch you up :good:

:dust::dust::dust:OMG, OMG, OMG!! That definitely has two lines too. This really is it, you have lots of BFP's now hunny, HUGE CONGRATULATIONS xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back