Ewcm @ 7DPO!?!?! ***Updated with OPK's & HPT's***

Woooohoooo!!! I saw a line on the taken apart one, the enhanced taken apart one, the C&S, the enhanced C&S - I would say you're up the duff missus :D:D:D:D :yay: wooooo!!!!!! xxxxxxx

I can definitely see 2 lines! Congratulations! X x x

This feel so surreal! After 12 months im finding it so hard for it to sink in!

Hmmm... And as for the OPK's... The proof is in the pudding hey!

x

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!! I see them I see them omg omg is this another :bfp: I'm so excited I could pee!! (again) :lol: x

OMG - WHERE HAVE I BLOODY WELL BEEN ALL EVENING!!!!! loopylou! this is exactly what my first FRER looked like and our amazing louise b enhanced my pics in the same way!! im so excited for you!!! honestly hunny mine looked exactly like that which is why i suggested taking it apart! FANTASTIC NEWS :) by the way, i got my bfp on another frer the next day and it was a lot clearer!

XXX

Seeing as though I can't have a celebratory drink I figured I'd stop pacing the rooms and pamper myself!

Please note - the face mask was clear when I first put it on and i stupidly thought it was moisturiser until I caught a glimpse in the mirror and nearly gave myself a heart attack!!

Just thought id share that lol x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1303848244.764275.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1303848244.764275.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
How can you still look so good in a face mask? Cow :wink:

OMG congrats!!!! wonderful news!!!

p.s. love the geisha face mask look... you pull it off very well!!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.