• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Evie updates!! **BABY IS HERE**

Really hope you get the birth you wanted hun :hug: think this must be it this time :yay:

Yeah I was thinking that too M, Evie normally manages to pop on and update, so she must be otherwise occupied :yay:

Latest text from Evie:

At 3cm but got stuck at this both times before so if by one I'm not progressing they are braking the rest of my water x

:yay:

where is this baby lol!? most anticipated bubs ever hee hee x good luck evie! xx

:yay: at least that's progress and we should have mini-Evie by morning :love:

Oh yay, cant wait for the new arrival to be announced!
XxX

Chugging away on gas and air omg soooooooo painful!!! You only getting a personal update coz iPhone laying on bed near gas lol!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chugging away on gas and air omg soooooooo painful!!! You only getting a personal update coz iPhone laying on bed near gas lol!!!

How's things looking on the cm/baby delivery front?
Hope it speeds up for you, this has been a long tough one!
Hope the G&A is working well!! xx

Love it!!! :yay: for gas and air.

:lol:

sounds like you well on your way!!!

aw evie!! longest labour ever :( x hope its not too much longer now! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members