everyone's gone!

I too am guilty of lurking a LOT (on here all the time!) but not posting much :oops: :oops:

I will endeavour to post more to my ttc girlies xxxx :)

Ok, agreed xKateBx less lurking more posting! :lol:

I'm on here all the time too, I'm just dull & don't have much to say :rotfl:

I'm a newby and still here!! Fingers crossed for you all and congratulations to everyone who managed to get their BFP this month :D

MrsU said:

Oh dear, this kinda sums me up as well :oops: :oops:

roseanimal said:
:) thanks.

you know what's scary? babyblonde moved into tri2 today and I'm still on the same cycle as when she got pregnant!!

Ugh, me too - hadn't thought about that. !@#$#%$^$%^ :evil:

im still here... :wave:

not been on in a while tho!! :oops:

xx

Cyprus08 said:
MrsU said:

Oh dear, this kinda sums me up as well :oops: :oops:

:rotfl: We'll just have to make up a dull & boring thread for all the dull TCCers :rotfl:

Maybe we could talk about the weather? :rotfl:

roseanimal said:
:) thanks.

you know what's scary? babyblonde moved into tri2 today and I'm still on the same cycle as when she got pregnant!!

Whats even scarier is that some of the ladies who were in TTC when I first joined have had their babies and are on their 2nd TTC journey and I'm still here :wall:

skairdykat said:
Whats even scarier is that some of the ladies who were in TTC when I first joined have had their babies and are on their 2nd TTC journey and I'm still here :wall:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Man, ladies, it's been quite a rough few months for a lot of us! Sending some positive vibes out to all of us who are struggling. :D

smilingcoffee.jpg

Hi! I'm new but still here. So many questions being new...lets hope all my googling comes to something!
:dance:

only been here since aug last ur but stil here now. i dont tend to go on about how long its taking anymore as there are people who have been waiting what seems like forever so i think of them instead of me xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back