• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is there anyone who HASN'T got BFP this week???????!

babyblonde

Reaction score
OMG we've had a complete hoard of people getting BFPs in the last few days.

Amazing news for you girls and I'm so chuffed for you!!!! :cheer: (and only a little bit jealous....) :lol:

Anyone left still ttc or is it just li'l old me???

your not on your own babyblonde. Im still here too hoping that some good luck is going to rub off on me :(

KateB I feel the same this month, had hardly any CM at all so convinced I didnt ovulate. Trying to think positive though. Feel like maybe I had a few symptoms so ive got my fingers crossed that maybe I just missed the changes. Been BD'ing a lot just in case.

Here's hoping for both of us :hug:

Sorry A&J I didn't mean to rip-off your 'who is left' thread!

Kate - I don't have a clue what's going on with me as my cycle is completely messed up! Am just BDing every day/other day and hoping for the best (hubby complained last night that if I don't leave him alone Mr Wiggly will fall off :rotfl: )

babyblonde said:
Sorry A&J I didn't mean to rip-off your 'who is left' thread!

Kate - I don't have a clue what's going on with me as my cycle is completely messed up! Am just BDing every day/other day and hoping for the best (hubby complained last night that if I don't leave him alone Mr Wiggly will fall off :rotfl: )

I did not think that you was ripping it off at all :hug: and once you have world domination it will all be yours :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: at Mr wiggly

Yes, one day Mr Wiggly and I will rule the world.

When that time comes, pregnancy tests, OPKs, Preseed, magic medicine, grapefruit juice and all that jazz will be FREEEEEEE!

I haven't! AF is in full force but fingers crossed for next month girlies!

I dont count really so to make you feel better. No. But i will do in december fingers crossed. I fall way too quickly

babyblonde said:
Yes, one day Mr Wiggly and I will rule the world.

When that time comes, pregnancy tests, OPKs, Preseed, magic medicine, grapefruit juice and all that jazz will be FREEEEEEE!

:cheer: :cheer: :rotfl:

Just bought some ovulation tests off ebay so now I'm gonna become a poas addict! Said I wasn't gonna get any but oh well! :lol:

Me :wave: I'm still waiting to see if the witch gets me next weekend!!

Jelly_Fly said:
Just bought some ovulation tests off ebay so now I'm gonna become a poas addict! Said I wasn't gonna get any but oh well! :lol:

I was the same 8 weeks ago. Only came off the pill in September and was planning to just let nature take its course, not set my expectations to high, blah, blah, blah.

To date Ive got through 15 Pg tests, nearly wet myself with excitment every time i get a bit of tummy ache, just invested in the local shops whole supply of grapefruit juice, and have my thermometer and opk tests picked out incase I get AF next week. Ohhhh the shame :oops:

Excellent. In all honesty I won't really need votes as I plan an evil dictatorship - but it's nice to know I would get votes if it comes to it :rotfl:

babyblonde said:
Excellent. In all honesty I won't really need votes as I plan an evil dictatorship - but it's nice to know I would get votes if it comes to it :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

As long as the evil witch is dead, thats fine by me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back