• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is there anyone who HASN'T got BFP this week???????!

If I had a cat I'd be stroking it with one eyebrow raised right now :rotfl:

You could always use your dalmation :wink: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

He's rather heavy to have sat on your lap! Plus you get covered in hair!!!

I think that is going a little too far....why don't you just imagine me with a cat instead.....

Ill post you a stray if you like. The whole base out here is over run with them

Just to confirm to all animal lovers that I was only joking.

Please dont report me to the RSPCA for mailing strays around the world :rotfl:

We actually have a stray who visits our garden from time to time but is not very friendly- plus since we got sophie (who hates cats) the cat doesn't get anywhere NEAR the house before it is chased off!!!

babyblonde said:
I think that is going a little too far....why don't you just imagine me with a cat instead.....

I am now imagining you looking for a stray cat...wondering the streets shouting here pussy pussy pussy!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Oh the comments I could make!

Out on a Sunday night looking for pussy..... that's not going to get me pregnant now is it!!!

babyblonde said:
Oh the comments I could make!

Out on a Sunday night looking for pussy..... that's not going to get me pregnant now is it!!!
pmsl :rotfl: :rotfl: just spat coffee all over my screen :lol: :rotfl:

And Im still here too btw :D No Af yet, but bfn tests, temp dipped big time today and have af pains galore and biting everyones head off :(

Sorry mum2ollie - here's hoping for a christmas BFP! :hug:

Sorry you feel like AF is on the way Donna - I'm sending happy thoughts to you to help her go away!!!

babyblonde said:
Sorry mum2ollie - here's hoping for a christmas BFP! :hug:

Sorry you feel like AF is on the way Donna - I'm sending happy thoughts to you to help her go away!!!
thanks Bex :hug:

Cyprus08 said:
Jelly_Fly said:
Just bought some ovulation tests off ebay so now I'm gonna become a poas addict! Said I wasn't gonna get any but oh well! :lol:

I was the same 8 weeks ago. Only came off the pill in September and was planning to just let nature take its course, not set my expectations to high, blah, blah, blah.

To date Ive got through 15 Pg tests, nearly wet myself with excitment every time i get a bit of tummy ache, just invested in the local shops whole supply of grapefruit juice, and have my thermometer and opk tests picked out incase I get AF next week. Ohhhh the shame :oops:

I came off the pill at the end of July so I think I did myself proud! I have a bottle of magic medicine in the cupboard 7 I'm waiting for my ov sticks. I feel quite excited!

Do I count? Technically I've had 2 BFPs the last 2 months... But they both ended in tears so it's 'back to the drawing board' each time.

*hugs*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back