• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is there anyone who HASN'T got BFP this week???????!

buddabun said:
Do I count? Technically I've had 2 BFPs the last 2 months... But they both ended in tears so it's 'back to the drawing board' each time.

*hugs*

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Me too, I'm still here if perhaps a bit quieter than usual. I have decided to try :roll: and chill about the whole ttc thing a little and just see what happens, I swear since I have been trying properly it has turned me into a boring, nervous and emotional wreck. I reckon I ov'd a few days ago but I wouldn't know coz I can't get to grips with the opks and I can't seem to tell the difference in my cm, plus I have had a rotten cold all over the weekend so probably missed out this month anyway. Never mind, bet you're glad I posted haha :rotfl:

make that me aswell :( :( :( :( :( :( got a doctors appointment next week to see whats going on does anyone no if they will want blood off me cause im bloody terrified :roll:

babyliz said:
make that me aswell :( :( :( :( :( :( got a doctors appointment next week to see whats going on does anyone no if they will want blood off me cause im bloody terrified :roll:

i went to see my GP last week to find out what was going on as we'd been trying for ages. had to go get bloods done to check my hormone levels & to see if i ov'd or not. they have to do this progesterone test between cycle days 19-22. they'll also check to see your rubella's all ok. don't worry, they didn't take too much blood and it was over really quickly. i hate having mine taken...break out in a cold sweat!!

good luck sweetie :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back