BFP

tracey 2

Reaction score
hi got a BFP this morning will do a digi in few days to make sure but OMG im shaking crying you name it iv got it.

Thank you to everyones support and i wish you all good luck for the future and many more BFPs :cheer: :cheer: :hug: :hug:

cheerleader.gif
yay.gif
cheerleader.gif
yay.gif
cheerleader.gif
yay.gif
cheerleader.gif
yay.gif

I've already said to your texts this morning but I am so so so SOOOOOO happy for you!!!

cheerleader.gif
yay.gif
cheerleader.gif
yay.gif
cheerleader.gif
yay.gif

flowersforyou.gif

In fact... do you know how hard it has been for me the last few hours to keep my mouth shut about this!!!

I have been dancing about my living room like a looney!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy for you and Steve. You both deserve it so much :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance:

Omg congratulations! That is fantastic news!!!! I am so happy for you :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Ditto on that one sarah! Wooohooooooooooooooooooo yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ive already said but il say again im so so happy for you babe its fab news!!!!!!!!! I would danece around like a loony but dont think i ought too!!! :lol: :rotfl: But here's these instead! :dance: :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance: :cheer:

Congratulations!! :cheer: Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :hug:

SarahH said:
In fact... do you know how hard it has been for me the last few hours to keep my mouth shut about this!!!

I have been dancing about my living room like a looney!

likewise lol
im so so happy for you hun you really deserve this :) :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Big congrats hun hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months :hug:

yay tracey, me too today!!!! did CB digi and two other strip tests, so worth seeing that one word in writing!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back