everyone's gone!

roseanimal

Reaction score
what a huge spate of bfps we've had recently!! congratulations to all of you (you lucky sods!) :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

big hugs to everyone still waiting! :hug: :hug:

and to you Rosie! I'm still here :wave:

In it together girlie!! :hug:

dropping in to say have seen your posts recently, sorry not replied, but want to leave you a load of these now :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:) thanks.

you know what's scary? babyblonde moved into tri2 today and I'm still on the same cycle as when she got pregnant!!

roseanimal said:
:) thanks.

you know what's scary? babyblonde moved into tri2 today and I'm still on the same cycle as when she got pregnant!!

:shock: helll thats crazy, I really hope you find out whats going on and get something sorted soon hun, really feel for you, must be so hard when you see all the bfps and people mving on,

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I am afraid you are still stuck with me :)

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

And I'm here too! Nice as you all seem, I don't want to be here for too long :D

tootsieb said:
And I'm here too! Nice as you all seem, I don't want to be here for too long :D
:shakehead: :shakehead: :rotfl:

I think that's what i thought too! shows what I know! but seriously- hope you're not though

recently everybody has either been getting bfps or messed up cycles!! our day will come lovlies- chins up!!! :D i'm into my 60's now- day 61!! :wall: :lol:
xxxx

roseanimal said:
you need to update your list - see a couple with bfps there! :D

Done :) I think that is right now :think: :oops:

:hug: :hug:

Yes, i'm finally moving on!!! As much as I love you guys I :pray: I'm not back here for a long while!!!! :hug:

I'm still here 2 :wall: un I’m a relatively classed a newbie to many of the tccers on here!!! so big hugs to everyone! :hug:

I too really believed that I'd get a BFP first go :oops: how wrong! still i'm only on 5th cycle, i know many are up in the 20's :hug:

I have noticed its a lot quieter in tcc than it use to be (what with no babyblonde, trix & co) :( I'm not a big poster but i'm a HUGE lurker :lol:

:pray: For BFP all round!!! xx

MrsU said:
I'm still here 2 :wall: un I’m a relatively classed a newbie to many of the tccers on here!!! so big hugs to everyone! :hug:

I too really believed that I'd get a BFP first go :oops: how wrong! still i'm only on 5th cycle, i know many are up in the 20's :hug:

I have noticed its a lot quieter in tcc than it use to be (what with no babyblonde, trix & co) :( I'm not a big poster but i'm a HUGE lurker :lol:

:pray: For BFP all round!!! xx
maybe that's why it's noticable. still there have been LOADS of bfps the past couple weeks! especially with people popping in saying they're new, do we think they are and they are! wish it was that easy for me!!

hannah :talkhand: we don't want to sneaking back (except for visits) :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back