Evening primrose oil

Hunnie

Reaction score
Debating whether I start putting one up my foof or not :/. I'm tired of being pregnant and uncomfortable with horrendous heartburn but at the same time I feel a bit hesitant though because of actually going into labour.

How effective actually is it??

I don't know but I'm interested to know lol

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk

I used it for weeks and nothing BUT my body is saying no to labour big time lol!

What ones do you use? What's the mg content or whatever? Iwasnt to start doing this from 37 weeks. I know it's a long shot but will try anything to get this baby out.xx

I'm not sure I had some already as I used to take them for my period and they've gone now! Just take them what's the worst that can happen at this stage?

I haven't dared do it yet but going to have a do tonight. This insomnia business is starting to drive me insane!!!

I started taking 1000mg's at 38 weeks, I was also sweeps every four days and the MW broke EPO onto her glove, she used a couple of capsules each time. I had five sweeps this way and i'm afraid none of them worked, they did say my cervix was more favourable the last time. I was induced at 40+1. I also tried raspberry leaf tea (urgh) and the usual. Baby didn't want to come.

I know exactly how you are feeling. I was massive due to excess water and was stopped most days in the street and asked if I was having multiple!

I think baby will only arrive when baby is ready if they do work I don't need to take anything as my body doesn't need any encouragement to expel a baby!!!! Xxx

i know some ppl take it orally too. was wondering whos doing the EPO totally and what exactly the routine is. obviously its not to be inserted til 37 weeks.

I started using this last night. One inside at night time then one orally in the morning. Fingers crossed it does something.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back