Evening all - feeling nervous as NEW!!!

beach_disco

Reaction score
Well hellooooo!!!

Geordie newbie joining up, hoping to chat to people in similar situations to myself, find out info, generally have a nosey round while we start this journey of TTC!!!!!!!

No idea of the lingo but I guess I'll pick it up.

OH and I been discussing TTC for a while so just taken the big step of coming off Cerazette (1st June) but dont really want to talk to friends/family about it as I cant bear the constant questions!!!

WISH ME LUCK xxxxxxxx

Hello :wave: and welcome to PF, good luck in your TTC journey

Hi beach-disco welcome to pf there are plenty of newbies here so you are not on your own.

Hi! :wave:
Welcome to the forum & Good luck in TTC! :D xx

hi and welcome :wave:

Good luck TTC :dust:

Hi :wave: and welcome.
Good luck ttc.xx

Hi welcome to PF :waves: I came off Cerazette on 9th Feb this year and got my BFP this month :)
Wishing you lots of luck on your journey TTC and FX you get you BFP soon xxx

Hey beach disco!
I'm in a similar situation to you- TCC and came off cerazette a few days before you (31st May) I was worried that my cycle would be all over the place, by AF arrived 28 days later which was a relief!! Lets hope it doesn't take us too long to get our BFF- having waited for ages, im now really impatient! xx

Hey, I too came off cerezette this year (January 2012) but this month was the first month of me and OH actively trying to conceive! Good luck in your TTC journey, look forward to getting to know you better xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back