entered second trimester today just been to the toilet and spots of blood help

siouxie

Reaction score
I've just entered the 2nd trimester today... Have been feeling normal tired, headache no energy. I was just getting ready for bed and went to the loo there was no blood in my knickers or down the toliet but on the tissue there was bright red blood. Like of u have picked a spot n dabbedit with a tissue. I'm really scared this could mean somethings wrong. I have been having very mild cramping every now n them thro my pregnancy and when I sit to eat I'm very uncomfortable sometimes. Advice anyone?

Last edited:
Me personally to put your mind at ease I would call either nhs direct on 0845 46 47. Or call up your hospital and ask to speak to either the epu as they sometimes have staff on or put through to labour and delivery explain you don't know what department you need( up by me it's called triage) but this ha your situation. They will hive best advice gun I promise that's what they are there for

Il still waiting for my first hopital appointment and letter, as I was told of I don't get in to the one I chose then I have to go to a diffrent one so I have no idea who to call. Or any numbers. If it doesn't stop I will ring NHS direct I'm a bit reluctant tho as they take hours to call back.

Right in that case just call the nearest hospital then for advice. I think nhs would probably call back fairly quick at this time of night and if Ur in second tri and bleeding, failing that A and E us the next best option I dud that when I bled heavily and they sent me unto the Epu to get checked it was 11pm at night and it didn't matter that I hadn't even seen a mw yet to be registered to a hospital

Last edited:
did you have sex recently? or a good scratch down there? I wouldnt worry too much unless the bleeding gets worse or the pain gets more severe. if you are having a miscarriage after 12 weeks you are gonna know about it.

if bleeding gets worse then just rock up to your local A&E. good luck! x

nhs are pretty good n call back fast

I feel asleep last night woke up this.morning tummy was a bit uncomfortable but think its because Im a bit constipated. No more blood, but will keep an eye out today. I haven't had sex in a while n can't think of anything that would coujtbas a strech down there lol.

Hun if your constipated is it possible that it was bleeding piles? One of the beautiful joys of pregnancy x

I'm glad there has been no more hun!

Is it correct that you are 13 weeks and you have no contact at all with a MW or your chosen hospital?

Did you see a GP when you were first pregnant? They sometimes have to refer you to the MW?

xxxxxxxx

Yes i know its a long time in to my pregnancy with no hospital appointments, i was using ovulation strips and after that month i had a VERY light bleed, i done a pregnancy test and it came back negative, i think i done it to early to tell. The following month i could not detect any ovulation days and had no period at all done a test and it was positive i then had to wait a week and a half almost for my drs appointment which was a week ago today. So hopefully i get the letter from the hospital very soon and done have to wait long for my appointment.

I dont think i have any piles i have seen or noticed any, i placed the tissue down there and it seamed to be coming from "the front". There was only about 6 spots but it made me worry if i get any more im going to make an emergency drs appointment.

Hi,
Glad the bleedings stopped now, just try not to be too worried about it for now. Like the others have said just pop down to A&E if it gets any worse or you feel like you should. Also the ladies on here are brilliant and know literally everything so they'll always be available for a wise word :)
xx

Finally got my booking appoitment next Wednesday at 1pm. What can I expect?

Its just alot of paper work, taking you BP, some areas also do a blood test, etc etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back