Bleeding! Please help

MrsK

Reaction score
I have just been to the loo for a wee and when I wiped I noticed that there was blood on the tissue (like the blood you have during a period kindda watery). I then went on the exam further and when I checked there was a bit more blood - at the minute my discharge is very watery and whitish coloured. I have since put a pad on and there is a few blood spots like the size of a pin head and they are brown in colour!! God I am panicing does anyone know what this is? I dont want to ring docs incase its nothing!

it might be your bloody show? however id deffo cAll your MW its far better to be safe xx

def call to check i had a small bleed when i went for a no 2 at about 37 wks panicked me like mad

def call to check i had a small bleed when i went for a no 2 at about 37 wks panicked me like mad

Well thats what I was really there for - and I am seriously constipated (sorri if thats a bit rude!!) Did you find out why this happened to you? There is no mucas as such just heavy discharge!

It does sound like a show Hun, how is it now?

Thanks girls - since then I havent had anything at all, have a pad on and nothing just seems to be normal discharge. Feeling fine had a nice shower and now cleaning my living room so not really sure!!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back