Implatation Bleed or AF? * UPDATE*

Jadey_404

Reaction score
Hey,

I know i have made a few post's about the crampy feelings i have been getting but today when i went to the toilet there was a little bit of pinky discharge on the tissue paper. Im sure i have never had this before. I also went to the toilet just now and there is a very small amount of brownish discharge. Is this AF or could it well be a IB? With the mild cramps i have been getting i think it might be AF but then that means i have only had a 21 day cycle.

Any advice???

UPDATE
** There was a bit more blood on the tissue this morning it is very light for my AF but i think its too much for a IB. :cry: Looks like the witch got me a week early :cry: :wall: **

Well Im not saying defo IB buttt

Last saturday night i had bright red blood on tissue but then after hour brownish that it, I tested in the sunday and got such a faint line but its got darker as week gone on, I have a 30day cycle and was due on today so was about CD23 wen this happened to me.

My fingers are crossed for you hun xxxx

Thanks for the reply.

It wasnt a bright red it was more of a paily pink, i dont know if that was because it was mixed with discharge or not. I dont know when to test neither as i im not really sure when i am due on next. which is so annoying :wall:

Hello! :wave:

Pinkish discharge was the first sign of my pregnancy. And I got it about 9DPO, way earlier than AF supposed to come. I dont want to get your hopes up or anything but this can be a preg. sign...

Thanks for all you're lovely replies but i think im out for this month :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back