Emmy Lou

Oliver's mummy

Reaction score
:D Hi Emmy Lou, just getting update on the forum and realised you have been for your scan today!

:dance: Congrats on your little Girl :dance:

I think i may be having a little girl too, as i am craving exactly the same things as you have said you was in the past few weeks, oranges, salt& Vinegar crisps etc.

Does any one think the foods you eat can tell what sex your having? :hug:

Supposedly it's sweet things for a girl and savoury for a boy!

i had a salt and vinegar phase but now its fruit more than anything ... i think mine is a boy but the closer the scan gets the more doubtful i am becoming.

:) I'm like that too!!!

i thought he was a boy before. but now i think Girl because of Emmy Lou's scan showing hers a girl and i am craving oranges, ALL THE TIME!!!! :lol:

But suppose better than craving sweets, could just eat a mars bar actually!!!!! :D mmmmmmmmmmm........

HIYA!!!!! :wave: I've only just seen this post.......

....I do love them oranges!!! And so does she, its not unusual for me to have 3 or 4 in a row (just the little sweet ones - yum yum!!!!)

Also, love sweets like chewits & fruitella - yum - salt & vinegar McCoys - yum!!

Can't think of anything else I'm particularly craving, but I will let you know if anything changes on that.......are you going to find out the sex?!

I ate tons of crisps with Damien, so I'm not sure if that's a sign. But I've been eating so many sweet things this time, wheras last time it was svory. Will let you know later if it's a sign for me!

em they are all the things i am eating, could I be pink?!

missac said:
em they are all the things i am eating, could I be pink?!

oooohh.....yay...you could be another pink one!!!! We are having a pink boom at the mo!!!! Have you put a bump pic anywhere yet??? I know you are going to be the poll queen so you def have to do a guess the bump poll on mon/ tues!!! (Please :pray: - i like them they're fun!!)

Does your bump look like mine? A couple of the girls who guessed right based it on what they were having and whether my bump looked like theirs or not......and my OH commented that my bump was girly (a bit more sloped than just round and footballish)......... :cheer:

my bump pic is on the tummy pic thread. Unfortunately my bump is no where near a cute as yours!!!!!!

ooh, and I will defo be starting a poll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its hard to tell from your bump atm.......little cute bump starting though :cheer: I'm going girl for now....but will wait in anticipation of your poll before i make my final guess :D

we are a family of girls - my mum had three sisters and I have 8 cousins and only 3 are boys!

I've mainly craved savoury things, especially cold meats like ham & tongue. But I've also craved chewits. So not sure. I think it's a boy but that's just my instinct!

looking at your bump amybebaby I am saying defo a boy!

i'm not sure if i'm gonna find out the sex, would want to know on scan day but then be glad i didn't find out later on in pregnancy!!! :D

You're a stronger character than me then babe.......I don't really like surprises (& had my fair share after finding out I was pg!!), I just REALLY had to know - I love knowing now & have worn a massive smile since my scan yesterday!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back