Cravings and Gender

Gem212

Reaction score
Hi All

Has anyone had particular cravings and know what sex they are having??

I dont know yet, but ive had loads, it started off cakes and hot chocolate, then cheese (which i now cant stand!!) and now its salt and vinegar crisps or anything with vinegar and i always really fancy crispy salad or juicy fruits??? - maybe im just being a pig??? he he

Let me know yours for a bit of fun so i might be able to try and guess what im having, also you tell me what you think i might be having, im carrying low with a big bump for my dates and ive had loads of spots look and feel like crap, was very nauseas at the beginning and still sometimes now and babys heartbeat is 140-150??

Ive done every quiz and it always comes out more a girl but i feel like it might be a boy (i have a boy already who is 5)

Sorry this is really long ........

Gems x x

Going by what you have said im going to say boy :D Alot of what you have mentioned is what I have had both times with boys :)

My craving last time was salt and vinegar mixed together in a cup (Don't ask :puke:) which I then went off and after that it was all sour things and I couldn't get enough salt and vinegar crisps.

This time though it's mainly sweet stuff im craving and gone off the sour stuff abit :think:

I'm not sure what sex i'm having but my craves are very similar to your, I love salt and viniger crisps, used to love gerkins and pickle onions, love pickle beatroom and can't get enough fruit. I also like lucozade!!!!

Hi,

I've had 2 girls; craved fruit, fruit juice (especially orange) and also eggs with both, and also this one. I have gone off sweet stuff slightly more with this one although I can eat it now; I craved salty, vinegary things in the first few weeks. My food/drink aversions have been chicken, salmon (only in the first few weeks though), coffee and fruit/herbal tea (still can't touch that!!!) and that has been with all 3!

Fruit or anything to do with fruit from day one. Ive been told its a girls craving but im sure i'm having a boy. (find out next week)

Oh and the last 2 weeks its been skips, i ate 6 bags last night :oops:

I've had the same as you and I'm having a boy are you going to find out?

I started off wanting oranges, keep wanting a saled of tomato's cucumber and feta cheese.
However everyone keeps joking that this baby is made of chocolate gummy bears and hula hoops!! Feels like thats all i want atm.
And we've been told baby is a GIRL, however all old wives tales and a psychic told me she was a boy lol

i started off eating savoury things, likes crisps and things, but now im onto sweet things like chocolate !!!

god knows what im having!

salmon paste. one of each. now im having a girl and still like it

Ooh Zobo I am going to guess that you are having a boy. I was exactly the same with my son. Savoury things then sweet. I wonder if I am right? :D

Xxx

With ethan it started with haribo sours then pure orange juice, red peppers, ice lollies, spicy food (spicier the better and I cant stand it normally!) and his heartrate was around 140.

With this one (a girl) heartrate is the same around 140 and I have a massive craving for sweeties! Also anything chocolate flavoured (not actual choc) like choc ready brek. Also sponge cake and custard, cheese and onion crisp butties, all the healthy stuff :?

Now im really confused, i dont think the old wives tales are true, its all coinsidental!!

Looks like ill just ave to wait until my scan - only 3 and half weeks to go!!

x x x

I have no idea what I'm having but have had a few cravings so far. The first few weeks I went right off fruit and veg and pretty much everything. I ate biscuits, toast and cereal for about a month :|

At about 10/11 weeks I started craving really mature cheddar cheese melted on toast and pineapple.

Now (13 weeks) I am craving apples, pears, really thick greek yoghurt with honey and raw carrots. Random!

I'm definately eating more chocolates and sweet things than normal. I'm usually a savoury person but I can't even face marmite these days (which I usually LOVE) which is telling me something, hehe!

C xxx

I had a huge craving for salt and vinegar crisps in the beginning! At the moment it's malt loaf and fresh berry juice! I feel like an old lady :lol: I really want cookies as well! I'm having a girl!

Fruit and fruit juice for me, plus Skips and plain Hula Hoops.

I went completely OFF cheese which is normally my favourite food.

I'm having a girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back