emmaandamyleigh

yeah iwould be if shes got the tubes in itsa lot of looking after her with them in. i probably wont sleep if shes got them in coz ill be watching her all the time. and that wont be very good on me cozill be exhausted i just see now why there keeping her in aswell they sed they want to reduce the stress on us to coz i know that me and OH would fall out over something stupid like the tape that keeping the tubes in coz there abit hardto do and as she riggles around and the tubes hurt her when you hold them to put the clean tapes around them so i would be nervous about her having them in if she came home with them in. but i wont be as bad if she has them out

yer much more comfortable for her too i should imagine :cloud9:

:yay: Wonderful news! So glad she's doing so well and the hospital are being so helpful :hug:

have you got any new pics? i should thin she is getting a little bigger with all that mil now :D

yeah ive got a few lol. but every time i up load one i get a white screen grrr lol it wont let me up loadthem when i click on the paper clip

they are bigger files then - if you go to photobucket you can do them on there and then just copy and paste the img code x x i had to do it last night on pics

okie dokie wow!! 131 i dont thin i even too that much of zander in lie 4 months haha!!!

awwww i love this one

Photo0093.jpg

she is like- im looin at you!! lol

Last edited:
yeah she is so sweet lol she looks like her daddy lol how do you get that on there lol i tried anddidnt no how

click on the pic you want and copy the code thats is the IMG code and then paste it into the thread on here and it just shows up when you submit it :)

arrrggg i got a prob lol i was told off the hospital i would be able to claim income support but the only thing is my OH earns on average between 13-14000 pound a year coz his hours can be diffrent each week. but im not sure if i can or nothis pay is differently each week too sometimes he can do less hours and some times he could do more im not sure where i would stand for claiming income support coz his wages isnt enuff to pay rent and council tax and everything, for when we get a house currently he pays for rent for the room we have and food plus for me to get to leeds and i know i can get that back but what does income support class as low income

me and my husband inc benifits were on get 1200 to live on a month and we have to pay council tax and all are bills ect . . and have a privet landlord are rent is 500pcm so you will be fine hun - i wish i had that sort of money haha!! x x x oh and 1200 is like the highest!!!

he earns 3-400 a month but thats after tax and insurance is taken off then we have to pay 25.50 a week for rent and food is like 50 pound aweek plus extra for baby coz im currently taking her nappies and stuff upto the hospital then when i stop at the hospital i pay for food up there which nearly cost me 30 quid i dunno what todo we have tv liscense as well i know once amy is out of hospital i wasnt so sure if i can claim income support aswell as child tax credit and child benifit i know i can get the two but im just trying to find out about income support

if he earns 3-400 a mont you can claim working tax credit and housing benifit where the council will give you a lower percentage of council tax to pay and give you money towards the rent - also he can now get working family tax credit as well and working tax credit give them a call hun x x x

if you get 13-14000 from your husbands earnings you wont be entitled to income support :( im entitled to nothing either :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back