emmaandamyleigh

lol whooooops!!!! im sure evies right shell giggle over it at least!!!! xx

yer :good: it made me worry slightly less - i got to get my rosery beads out tonight me thinks :D

:rofl: Say one for me Evie :lol: I'm so in need of one :rofl:

Can anyone pray for anything or do you have to be catholic and have beads? xx

lol no god will always know your listening if its in your heart :D

i dunno if he is in my heart, i'm not a religious person but i would like to ask that someone is looking after my dog china :( xx

hmmmm im not overly religious but i do believe that bad stuff happens cos god gave people free will.... BUT i would reallly like something nice to eat and my back is killing me.... i wonder could god sort that for me?! or would he think i shud get up off my fat arse and make something and i shudnt have got preg if i didnt want a sore back?!?! lol xxx

he will listen hun - you can say it in your head if you like but i like to talk aloud lol too much stuff in my head haha!!

he will listen hun - you can say it in your head if you like but i like to talk aloud lol too much stuff in my head haha!!

hun you cant have more to say than what you say on here?!?!?!?! xx :lol:

hiya all awww just read thru the thread lol and thank you for all your thoughts aswell.i did laugh at the thread de railment to lmao

i stopped at the hospital on friday day night and spoke to a nurse they sed that amy is doing really well and is alot more stable than she was. shes doing so good on the milk shes drinks alot lol and i dunno where she puts it all lol

on thrusday shes going back down to theatre to get her nose chcked and clean, the surgeon sed they look to see if the bone that was blocking her nose has grown if it has theyll trim the bone down and put new tubes in if it hasnt then shell have the tubes out for good and shell only be in hospital for a few days just to make sure she can breath with out the tubes in and as shes in hospital they want me and Oh to build confidence with her but with me being up at the hospital and stay there when i can i think im getting use to getting up to feed her lolcoz i cant seem to get any sleep at al back home lol because shes doing so good i had her in my room on friday night which was really good and she slept thru till 9 am but obv iwas awake all thru the night to clean her tubes out and all that but im really amazed on how she is doing yay go amy! lol

And the nurse that was on the other night give me a form to fill in to get a grant from the family fund even thou amy isnt disabledi wasnt sure i would be able to get this but she help by filling in the form for me and all i need to do was put in my bank account details to. to this gets me a grant to go see amy at the hospital and still claim what i spend on travel from the hospital too. And they also fund for things for when i get my own place with her as currently we live where other half works lol which isnt ideal for bring up a baby also we have the midwife, health visitor and the staff at leeds going to bug the local council to say that im proity for a house to. so we are getting alot of help in both directions. i really owe a big thanks to the hospital i got them a thank you card last week but i dont rreally think that is enuff lol im sure they will be greatfull to for the card.

but yeah amy is doing miles better than she was i think shes trying to hint that she ready for the tubes to be taken out, coz she keeps pulling them out lol

That is great news hun :yay: It won't be long before she's home :hug:

yeah it wont be ill find out more on thrusday about when she will be able to come home

:D thats fantastic news :yay: and omg 4 weeks already!! that has gone fast!!! - always great when they drink lots of milk isnt it :D makes you feel so happy knowing they are drinking well :D - i hope the bone hasnt grown back and she can come home with you soon!!! are you nervous about taking amy home? x

I'm so pleased to hear she is doing so well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back