emmaandamyleigh

Evie what does this post mean , I have only Just discovered the lounge , Didn't think of scrolling down further on the page hehe

she had her baby girl a little while back but she was in the nic- u i think and had started taking milk and doing really well but havent hurd for a while so just wondering how she was progressing - beautiful little girl so tiny :cloud9:

Aww that's cute :)

I love it when people have babies :) , especially the little miracle babies that fight and fight for their lives and survive :)

it was the back of her nose she wasnt breathing properly hun but as far as i know she is going strenght t strenght but im getting worried now i havent hurd anything :hug:

Was it yesterday she was going up there to see her? Maybe they've managed to arrange for her to stay somewhere. Hope everything's ok x

I'm sure she poasted the other day , was it the one that's daughter had to be Trasfered to another hospital and she couldn't go and see her everyday because it was £50 for her and her Hubby :( I'm sure I remember reading that the back of her nose was blocked , Tell me if im mistaken :)

yer thats the lady they were transfuring her closer coz she is doing so well i think im just impatient i thought there would have been an update by now lol x

That is her - Evie was just saying that she hasn't been on for a couple of days and was wondering how her little girl was doing :flower:

Aw im sure she will Update soon , things may have took a turn for the worst .

Im going to pray for that baby tonight , whats her name :) .. anyone else want praying for?

and me :good: im sure everything is fine im just such a worrier . ..

I'm sure everything is fine and she'll update when she can :)

the fact they are now able to refund her on the tickets shes already bought maybe shes just spending more time up there now.... :D im sure everythings fine!! but evie u r a sweet one getting all worried!!! ;) xxxx

evie how have you so many posts in a month!?!??!?! :l lol ive just noticed and i apologise for changing the subject rofl xxx

Oh that's great Lisa - I don't know that. Must have been so frustrating being so far away :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back