Embarressing!!!! TMI

Jodie_2013

Reaction score
Ok girls...me and OH haven't done the deed since I found out I was pregnant! Don't ask why I just don't feel up to it at all and he works awful hours.

When i first found out I was pregnant and a few other times during pregnancy I've had vivid dreams (not sexual dreams) just very vivid everyday general dreams and sometimes wake up and I feel like I've had an orgasm!!!! And I know I have I feel it.
Anyway everytime this happens I get tummy aching muscles lower down, hence why I'm scared to have sex now. It doesn't hurt just I know it's there.

Is this normal? X

When you orgasm it can cause mild contractions - completely normal and harmless! Unless the baby is ready to come out it won't start up labour.

Another of the weird side effects of pregnancy! x

Thanks AmyQ!!! Yes I know it's never happened to me before but keeps doing it!!! Maybe I need to pluck up the courage and just do the deed!!! Yes when I wake it's a tight sharp feeling lower left hand side then for a few hours I get the odd niggle! X

My DH wasn't very lucky until I went overdue lol! It's completely safe though xx

I had this in first trimester woke me up with stomach type cramps only lasted couple seconds then wentx

Yeah Nat I asked a similar question in tri1 and remembering you having the same!!! Just wonder why I still have it!!! Oh well!!! Hasn't hurt baby so far so sure I'll be fine x

I've experienced this, several times! I've read quite a few women on here have experienced this as well and it's completely normal. I've had sex throughout my pregnancy as was reassured its safe. Go for it! Haha xx

Thanks lauren! Just doesn't feel nice does it!!? These babies know how to make their mummies worry!!!
I woke up like omg and ouch lol!!! These pregnancy hormones Doing my head in I'm goin crazy haha! X

Thats what braxton hicks feel like for 30 secs or so, its the oxytocin released during orgasim, thats why they say to have sex when you go over due. Dont worry its all good toning practice for your uterus, you wont go into labour as nothing is ready yet , stop watching the scrummy iron man , robert Downey junior before you go to bed!!!

Last edited:
Go for it!!! Dtd can be a whole new experience when ya preg trust me ;)

Thats what braxton hicks feel like for 30 secs or so, its the oxytocin released during orgasim, thats why they say to have sex when you go over due. Dont worry its all good toning practice for your uterus, you wont go into labour as nothing is ready yet , stop watching the scrummy iron man , robert Downey junior before you go to bed!!!

Haha I love this JJ!!!! Ok I'll stop watching fit men ;)

I know I really need to pluck up the courage and just do it!!!!

Thank u you lovely ladies x

Thanks lauren! Just doesn't feel nice does it!!? These babies know how to make their mummies worry!!!
I woke up like omg and ouch lol!!! These pregnancy hormones Doing my head in I'm goin crazy haha! X

It's just weird isn't it ??

They certainly do! Just think, this worry will be with us forever now :-/ lol xx

Its totally normal!

And yes, it is your uterus contracting, which feels weird but its totally safe. AND - orgasms are good for your pelvic floor, so get going!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back