10wks YAY 2 more to go till out of high risk - Hows everyone

Little miss pink

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I'm 10 weeks today so two (or three depending on when you count upto) till i'm out of high risk!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I've got my booking appointment and scan tomorrow which i'm really nervous about - i'm having nightmares that they tell me there is no heartbeat anymore :cry: :pray: :pray: :pray: praying thats wrong!!

And i've been having very VERY vivid dreams!! I could make movies out of them they have a beginning, middle and end, love interests plots and tensions, some of the clean and some of them very unclean :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: I've even had a vivd dream about being a good vampire protecting the innocent from bad vampires!!

Has anyone else found they are having much more vivid dreams.

How is everyone else doing at the moment generally too!

LMP x

Yeyyyy

They also say that the risk of m/c is significantly reduced after 8 weeks too. So that's a major milestone in itself.

Good luck for your scan tomorrow. It's such an exciting time for you :D

Thanks ladies - I'll let you know how it goes.

Please keep everything crossed for me.

LMP x

hey darlin - good luck for the scan tomorrow - not that you will need it though, everything will be fine!!!!! cant believe you are 10 weeks already!!!! :cheer: :cheer:

Yay, good luck tomorrow! I'm trying to catch up with you! xx

Hi :wave:

Good luck for tomorrow, sure everything will be fantastic!!
I have been having some pretty weird dreams too, very realistic!
Must be our crazy hormones!!

The vivid dreams are normal, its cos your temps are up it makes you go a little crazy in the dream dept!

Am sure tmrw will be fine, but good luck anyway. :D

I know exactly what you mean, that blooming 2 week wait!!!! I got my scan appointment through this morning and that made things really real, how far we're getting!!

How exciting!!! :D

Good luck tomorrow. I'm 12 weeks and had my scan last night. It was amazing!! Enjoy it!

Good luck with the scan!

I have my nuchal scan on 3 jan so 2 weeks 2 days to go.

Thinking of you

Mx :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back