Really vivid horrible dreams.

Lulabell

Reaction score
Just woken up after having a really vivid horrible dream. Not nice at all. I now feel sick and upset. I don't even understand why I have dreams of this nature. I don't want to go into the content of my dreams but they are not nice at all. I wish there was something I could do to prevent me from having horrible dreams. :cry: xx

Last edited:
Awful aren't they! Do you have them regularly or just once in a while? Mine only seem to come and go and generally happen when I'm feeling a bit worried or stressed, its like the hormones play up on this and make it worse for us!

I have them fairly often. I wouldnt say I was worried or stressed really but never can tell what you subconscious is doing.x

dont read to much into it babe i have them lots at the moment, it was because of these dreams at the begining of my pregnancy that made me think i was pregnant.

its just hormones and generall pregnancy worries all rolled into one x x x

I have real bad dreams, and always so vivid :hug: got worse since pregnant too x

My Vivid dreams have definitely got alot worse since being preg. I actually dreamt last night that my hubby was cheating on me - i've had that dream a few times recently, think i must be feeling insecure. Try not to look too much into it though as they're only dreams and aren't real, easily said i know!xxx

I kinda wish my dreams were like that. But they are so obscure, vivid and downright horrible. Last night actually made me feel sick and teary. The only thing that cheered me up was bubba giving me a kick.xx

I have been having this too - dreams about smoking and drinking - and people in them from years ago who I no longer have anything to do with - very weird what those hormones do to us :)

I had horrible nightmares at about 15/16 weeks where I dreamt I'd had a miscarriage but each time it was a completely different setting. They were so real as well! :(

Hope you're ok hun. I've had a few horrible dreams and I know it's not very nice.xx

Not looking forward to sleeping tonight. :-(

Basically, my dream was about me standing in a cemetery. But it had been destroyed by something and all the graves were dug up and rotting bodies every where.

It was truly horrible and felt so real. I have no idea why I dreamt this. I don't watch scary films or programmes as I am such a wimp.

I'm sorry if this post has upset anyone. I didnt mean to. But I am dreading going to sleep tonight. :cry:

I don't watch any scary movies either hun and my dreams have been pretty bad at times - and sometimes it is just the feeling of dread you are left with in the morning - perhaps try something relaxing before bed - I notice the nights I do my hypnobirthing (meant to do it every night shh) I am not as likely to have a bad dream.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back