Symptom Spotters AA

Jackson1023 said:
Hi, I'm sort of new. Came on here a bit when pregnant last time but that was 2 years ago so feel new.

My current symptoms - dizzy, heartburn, weeing a lot (and smells, read another thread that mentioned wee smelling of vinegar!), tired and can't really tell with boobs as still BF my toddler. I do feel like AF on way, stomach ache, but hubby says I'm being way too nice for that. I am 4-5 days late and have taken 7 tests so far, 6 def negative and one a maybe! But I was 9 weeks pregnant before I got a positive last time. I hate waiting! Someone tell me one way or another!

Hopefully I'll have news soon.

Oooooh, sounds promising!! FX :pray:

Keep us updated x

yay that would be fun! (expensive though :lol: ). Oh I am so praying for a BFP this month, 2 clairvoyants predicted March for me so I'm a little more excited than usual lol (even though it's probaly a load of shite!).

Am trying to get a photo of me up in the avatar (always nice to see who you are talking to) but all my photos are too big
:(

Will persevere though!

kxx

xxKateBxx said:
yay that would be fun! (expensive though :lol: ). Oh I am so praying for a BFP this month, 2 clairvoyants predicted March for me so I'm a little more excited than usual lol (even though it's probaly a load of shite!).

Am trying to get a photo of me up in the avatar (always nice to see who you are talking to) but all my photos are too big

Will persevere though!

kxx
:pray: for you too hun :pray:

Yeah get a pic up :D Sorry I couldn't tell you how to do it!?! I was getting the same message as you!
I posted in the tech section & one of the mods did it for me, as if by magic :dance:
Only problem is, I'll never be able to change it :rotfl:

I am hopless at taking my temp too. I usually wake up and look at the clock at about 6am and I usually can't be bothered to take my temp so I go back to sleep and then take it when my alarm goes off at 7.30am. I have been doing that most mornings so I am not too worried about my temps. If I listened to my opk's, it would show that I havn't ov'd at all!! Either that or I am in for a long cycle or a very short luteal phase!

Its all so flaming complicated. What just happened to bonking and hoping for the best :rotfl:

xxKateBxx said:

Will persevere though!

kxx

That happened to me and in the end I PM'd the administrator and she put it on for me!

MrsU said:
Jackson1023 said:
Hi, I'm sort of new. Came on here a bit when pregnant last time but that was 2 years ago so feel new.

My current symptoms - dizzy, heartburn, weeing a lot (and smells, read another thread that mentioned wee smelling of vinegar!), tired and can't really tell with boobs as still BF my toddler. I do feel like AF on way, stomach ache, but hubby says I'm being way too nice for that. I am 4-5 days late and have taken 7 tests so far, 6 def negative and one a maybe! But I was 9 weeks pregnant before I got a positive last time. I hate waiting! Someone tell me one way or another!

Hopefully I'll have news soon.

Oooooh, sounds promising!! FX :pray:

Keep us updated x

:rotfl: :rotfl: is that a compliment???!

ladies, re avatars - i use a program called pixresizer for uploading pics for many things - if you google it is the first thing that comes up. you just load up your photo, and it saves it at a smaller size, that you can then use for the web :) super dooper easy :)

SpaceAngel said:

Its all so flaming complicated. What just happened to bonking and hoping for the best :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: thats pretty much what we are doing! having only just started to try i am trying not to turn it into what hubby would call a medical experiment! he gets fed up enough of me going about work without more medical stuff at home in the bedroom :rotfl:

ooh thanks for the tips! Hopefully when i post this a mini Kate should come up on the left hand side! :lol:

Now you all know what the nut nut you are chatting to looks like too!! :hug: :hug:

bloody hell, thats a bit close up that pic!!! :lol: may try and find one where my face doesn't fill the entire screen :rotfl:

By the way, I am wearing clothes in the pic lol xx

OK so I got more symptoms to add now...

keep waking up the night and not being able to get back to sleep for ages
headache again
metallic taste (but it could be the Sanatogen, though I had that hours ago)
waves of nausea just today (7dpo)
not hungry at all, the thought makes me :puke:
still got lower backache/crampiness

ahhhhhhhhh the wait is driving me insane! :?

it's a lovely pic Kate :)
didn't notice you looked nudey until you pointed it out :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

flowerchild fingers crossed for you, sounds promising!

this is weired i have never noticed symptoms with any of my pregnancies . i was 20 week gone with my second before finding out i was pg :lol: . it could have been i wasnt looking for them :think: . but im on cd 22 of an hectic cycle think i ov'd around day 17 not sure though .Sunday and yesterday had dull aching in left hand side i have the metallic taste and boobies feel full today. lol im prob just imagine these or looking for something that's not there . so i guess im turning into a symptom spotter :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I still dont have any symptoms at all!! Although my temp has dropped right down this morning and I think this could be because I slept the whole night with my mouth open! I dont think temping is going to work for me tbh. I am just going to carry on having nookie every other day and hope for the best!

has anybody ever noticed in their previous pregnancies that their sense of smell went into overdrive? Everything in the kitchen seems to smell so strong and the last time I was pregnant this happened. Could well be I just want it to be true but it seems unlikely so soon into trying and am over a week away from AF due date. Should I test anyway?!?! :think:

heles7 said:
has anybody ever noticed in their previous pregnancies that their sense of smell went into overdrive? Everything in the kitchen seems to smell so strong and the last time I was pregnant this happened. Could well be I just want it to be true but it seems unlikely so soon into trying and am over a week away from AF due date. Should I test anyway?!?! :think:

I wouldn't know about the 'smell' thing! However, I think that if you wait until at least 10 days past ovulation, it is a good time to start testing. I am so tempted myself to POAS, and the girls have told me to wait another few days.
Good luck x x

Thought I would add some of my 'symptoms'!

Going to the toilet more frequently, this has been going on since around 2 days past OV. Thought I had the start of a UTI, however it seems it isn't?

Eating a bit more than usual, and had a couple of small twinges last night at the right hand side. Nothing major, just paying attention to my body, and hoping for the best. :)

8dpo, seriously I felt so sick all day yesterday, like gulpy and weird. Also funny metallicy taste and it is still there just as strong but I don't feel quite so :puke: today.

Want to test waah :cry:

Thought id add my bit, been testing the last few days. But bfn.

But have felt tired - really tired but dunno if that could be the late nights!

Erm really tmi but my lady garden smells different.

Hungry - though if i am due to have a perios then i get hungry anyway.

My only symptons with imms was that i was late and took a week over for bfp to come up.

Keep checking cervix.

im so glad some one has mentioned the smell . i keep getting real strong whiffs of cat pee and puppy breath but no one else in house can smell it. we do have a cat but no puppy. may bee tmi but i can also smell my own urine .wish i was imagining smelling sweet stuff :lol:

Ok so I promised I wouldnt join but I can keep my nose out any longer lol.

12 DPO -
Getting tired really early in the day
Random waves of nausea
Weird feeling cramps
Feeling like I might be getting a cold
Running to the loo all the time
Really sore boobs, especially round the nipples. Ive never had this with any of my other cycles which is why Im noticing it so much

Gosh Im painting such an attractive picture of myself :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back