Embarrassing question for mummies with boys...

Lulabell

Reaction score
Slightly embarrassing question but do your little boys have erm...erections? Joshua is just over 10 weeks and seems to be up most times I go to change him. Tbh I never really thought baby boys would have them so young! Lol.

Not sure that's it an erection but Jake's sticks up like one just before he does a wee lol so I know to get the nappie on fast :D

My friends son had one other day while i was around and he is nearly two x

My son had one when we changed him at the hospital waiting for a scan lol x i just laughed and looked away x he giggled and tugged it lol x

28 weeks pregnant. Team yellow x

D's is up when he's about to wee too. I get the nappy on as quick as possible! - I just figured it was linked to that x

Yes and it gets worse, Ben is 4 and loves to tell me when his 'willy is massive' it totally freaked me out but you soon get use to it - the joys of little boys!

Not sure that's it an erection but Jake's sticks up like one just before he does a wee lol so I know to get the nappie on fast :D

Yep same here if I see it sticking up I know a wee is imenent!!

Mum of Owen. Born 11/7/11 @ 19.17pm weighing 7lb 12 oz :)

Lol totally normal some times happens when the cold hits them as well as needing a wee lol im use to it now but when Thomas use to get them I didn't know how to deal with it he's 8 now and is at the stage of touching it as it feels 'nice' we have said you do that in your room ad that's for private time xxx

All these replies have made me giggle and realise what fun we have ahead of us! Lol xx

I haven't noticed it, OMG, Vince is already having erectile disfunctions?!?!

Ha ha love that you asked this! B has had them since he was a week or so old! I never knew it would happen quite so early either. xx

Lol! Boys! Def a wee wee sign just now! Kynon 'found' his willy this week, he accidentally grabbed it lol!

I never noticed it with my eldest infill he was potty training and kept telling me his willy had gone big !!! Lol he is 5 now and is always fiddling !!! Kian has them too but he's not as vocal bout it when it happens !! Xxx

This definitely makes me prefer having a girl lol!

This sorta thing has been worrying me, didn't want to freak out, and then make him feel wierd about it iykwim , so I'm so glad you ladies say it was wierd but you got used to it! Lol x x

Think of it as a peepee time sign kayelle. Leandro has one when he's about to pee we always have to Be quick with the nappy as soon as We notice x

Same here as the others have said i learnt my lesson when i didnt realise and got pee'd on xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back