Wee in the face!

Rosebay

Reaction score
Hi,

to all those with baby boys- have you any tips or tricks to avoid being weed on during a nappy change? He seems so pleased with himself when he does it! I've tried covering him with a flannel as soon as I realise what's happening but often it's too late or I have my hands full. I saw some little tippee shaped cotton things (like a tiny hat!) that you can put on their penis during the change on some website and thought I might try making some but I wondered if anyone had tried such a thing? I fear for the carpet under the changing table otherwise!

+++

awww n welcome to life of being a mummy to a son who likes piddling lol - wot i do it get like a cloth or summit n as soon as nappie comes off put the cloth over it lol wait till he does it over the health visitor braydon has done it twice lol

sarah_17 said:
wait till he does it over the health visitor braydon has done it twice lol

Oh no! Trouble is I know I'd just laugh!

+++

if you watch his will carefully during changing you'll be able to tell if he's going to wee. It'll stand on end just before (!) and if I see that I quickly whip the nappy back over him!

No such warning for poo though unfortunatley!

ha ha oh yes the joys of having a boy!!!....the pee goes up!!! like urchin said ive noticed when hes about to.. and quickley put the nappy back over it!!!! lol Has been a few times though when hes too quick for me!! (usually just getting out the bath and it goes all over my lap!!!)

Haha this is halerious when it happens! When Damien did it to Mark the first time I wet myself laughing!! :lol:

Try undoing his nappy and pulling the front down for a couple of seconds, and then covering him back over for about 10seconds. I find that the cool air can often set him off needing a wee.

Have noticed the standing on end too and learnt that it's time to cover then back up when that happens.

Even after all this though, I have still had a few incidents of lifting his legs up to wipe his bum only to find that when I've put his legs back down he has pee'd and wet half his babrygro! :roll: :lol:

The joys of boys!
Ewan has christened my mums carpet twice!
the other day he caught me out and i ended up with a wet ankle and even got my trainers wet!! hubby thought it hilarious! - my fault though as i shouldn't have answered my mobile!! :roll:

lol i have a girl im lucky! but il be finding out thurs if im having boy or girl this time if its a boy lol il be getting peed in the face then?

lol i have a girl im lucky! but il be finding out thurs if im having boy or girl this time if its a boy lol il be getting peed in the face then?

At least you will be well prepared now dionne if its a boy!!!!! lol

Would you like a boy then to have one of each or dont you mind?!

Steph

I had to laugh when i was reading this thread, Jack is a brill baby who pees on everyone except me!!!

3 of the funniest was when my OH was changing him on couch, he looked away for a second and when turned back it was arcing up over the back of the couch lol

When my sister changed him i don't know how she did it but i walked in room and her jeans were wet from knee down, i nearly wet myself laughing.

And my mum has only dealt with girls so it came as huge suprise the look on her face was priceless, needless to say we always have changes of clothes at my mums because she always gets caught out by this, am gonna have to pay for carpet and sofa cleaning at this rate!! :lol: :lol:

hi steph im not to bothered what i have a boy will be nice seems its my last i9 dont want any more then 2babies but a girl will be nice there will only b 12 months between them do i can dress two girls like twins :)

I heard a friend of mine say that when her son was a baby she used to slap a load of cream on him to stick it down :D seemed to do the trick apparently!! haha

ToriElla said:
I heard a friend of mine say that when her son was a baby she used to slap a load of cream on him to stick it down :D seemed to do the trick apparently!! haha

i want some of that for my OH dinkle :rotfl:

:shock: I read this thread not realising some of the posts were from Jan. I nearly chocked on my juice when I thought you were pregant again Dionne, at this rate I would be putting the cream on too :rotfl:

lol beanie hahaha as you can tell i was reading through very old posts last night.... lol you never no on baby no.3 though :wink:

kris has agreed 1 more and thats it..... ummmmmmm :think:

its just down to me

i thought kris just had to look at you :lol:

when are you going to have one dionne???? :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member