Xmas presents + Boyfriend = Me pulling my hair out!!! argghh

MissGobby

Reaction score
Girls (any now boys too!!) can you PLEASEEEEE help me decide on something to buy my other half?? i have never in my life met someone that is soooo awkward to buy for lol.....clothes are out of the question, i have bought him some little stocking fillers and things but i need to buy him 1 or 2 main presents, he is Man U mad (i know, i know, :puke: ) and have been trying my upmost hardest to get him a ticket to go and see them, but you have to be a member to get it from Man U or on the net they are going for like over £115 a ticket, i aint paying that for 90minutes! its ridiculous!!!

any ideas girls (and boys?)

:D

ebay... :)

try man u signed photos from legit autograph shops, or any other man u memorabilia...

other than that, aftershave? does he have any other hobbies? you could have a look round sports shops..

leckershell said:
ebay... :)

try man u signed photos from legit autograph shops, or any other man u memorabilia...

other than that, aftershave? does he have any other hobbies? you could have a look round sports shops..
thanks chick, might have a look for the man u signed things then, have bought him aftershave, we are spending rouhgly around £150+ on each other so need something quite expensive as his main present lol!!!! :)

(hope u are ok hun!! :) )

This year I'm buying Jed a new sat nav. His favourite present I have given him was a personalised number plate for his car but took alot of messing about with the DVLA to arrange plus it was uber expensive. I always get him trainers as a stocking filler and a couple of dvd's this year he is getting the new Long way down dvd. Isaac has bought him a watch and dressing gown before, the usual stuff kids get.
dunno hun...whats your OH in to apart from man u?

im ok :)

yeah i bought nat a signed Alice in Chains Download Festival flyer for a pressie once - thats where we got to know each other, at Download watching Alice in Chains :)

erm... how about a tour of the ground? my mom has taken my brother on liverpool ground tours so i'm sure man u would have a similar set up? you could give their club box office / club shop a call?

i'm usually good with pressies but with only man u to go on, i don't have many more suggestions lol

leckershell said:
im ok :)

yeah i bought nat a signed Alice in Chains Download Festival flyer for a pressie once - thats where we got to know each other, at Download watching Alice in Chains :)

erm... how about a tour of the ground? my mom has taken my brother on liverpool ground tours so i'm sure man u would have a similar set up? you could give their club box office / club shop a call?

i'm usually good with pressies but with only man u to go on, i don't have many more suggestions lol

for you michelle...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3FnQMSD4Zg

What about an ipod?

I feel sorry for you, i have the same problem my BF won't let me anywhere near his clothes let alone buy them for him, i always end up getting not the right stle, colour or name so i'm leaving them well away this year.
Managed to get him Hard-Fi gig tickets in nottingham in a couple of weeks and thats about it.
I was thinking about a PS3 but them i can kiss bye bye to me getting pregnant this DECADE......lol

Last year I bought my hubby one of those experience boxes from Boots - It was £99 and he could chose from a variety of activities such as a spy day and driving a jugonaut.

:shock: my DH might get a bacon sandwich if he's lucky :rotfl:

emma28 said:
:shock: my DH might get a bacon sandwich if he's lucky :rotfl:

Is that slang for some sort of sex act or are you really only gonna give him a bacon sandwich, if he's lucky? :lol: :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back