• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ella lucy may born on 7/12/08

Oh bless you that must have been so scary :hug:

She looks beautiful and hopefully it wont be long until she is home with you :hug: :hug:

Jane x

Aww hun, sorry to hear that it was a scary experience but fantastic new to hear that all is well now and shes reached her birth weight :)

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS MUMMY & BABY :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Hope she is home soon with you hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

aww hun sorry to hear abotu your experiance she is beautiful , hopefully she will recover quickly and be home before you know it :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

She is so incredibly beautiful!!!
I hope she is with you soon!

thankyou, she has no moniters on her now and is now bottlefeeding my expressed milk, 40 mls every 4 hours now, too.

She is absolutely beautiful hun! Congratulations! :hug: :hug: Im sorry you had such a scary time and she is still in hospital but Im so glad she is doing so well! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: She seems such a strong girlie! Lovely name too hun! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh Em, your story has so touched me! I think its because your daughter has the same first name as mine.

Your daughter is beautiful. You must feel really empty being without her, but you know she'll be home really soon and she's in the best place for her at the moment.

My close friend had a baby due to pre-eclampsia at 28 weeks in the summer - he was 2lb 8oz. He got home about a month before his due date and is a bouncing happy 5 months/10lbs now! He is also exceeding all his 'corrected' targets (i.e. rolling before his 'corrected' age).

Good luck, I'll be thinking of you all, especially little baby Ella.

Valentine Xxx

Hello hun, she is lovely. If you want to chat about brith trauma, placental abruptions or pre eclampsia i am here, i had all 3 of these too and i know it awful. Thankful Morgan is doing well and was out of neonatal relatively quickly. Hope you are both well and home together soon.

Hope you have your baby home soon & welcome to the world Ella :hug:

Aww Emma sounds so difficult lovey and im sure you will have her home as soon as shes well enough!!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Shes 3 lb 8 oz, now not a great deal but shes demand feeding now and hasnt got any moniters on her now, she looks just like a newborn, but really dinky lol, shes bottlefeeding expressed breast milk, I do wanna breast fed, but I can only get to see her once a day. Im feeling pretty sure she will be home with us soon, as theres nothing really wrong with her shes just tiny., shes in a cot now too.

She is beautiful, congratulations hun. Glad she is feeding well, hopefully she will be home with you in no time. :hug: :hug: :hug:

She is absolutely gorgeous. It must be a really hard time for you but it sounds like she is doing great and I am sure she will be home in no time. Take care :hug: :hug: :hug:

hope she gets to go home with u soon, shes a teeny cutie hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

So sorry to hear of the scary time you've had. She's a beautiful baby, really hope she is home with you very soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back