• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*August Babies*

roxanne080 said:
hey girls guess what..am having contractions..every ten minutes or so but theyre quite powerful..wish me luck!
Oh my god!! :shock: :D :dance:

Come on baby!! :cheer:

This is so exciting! Good luck!! xx

roxanne080 said:
hey girls guess what..am having contractions..every ten minutes or so but theyre quite powerful..wish me luck!

Ohhhh yeah :cheer:

I REALLY hope this is it for you and baba is on their way :hug:

yay - good luck. hope this is it for you...

(Hmm - realised that I have just wished what amounts to extreme pain on another person!!! :shock: How odd - and I am ALSO wishing it on myself... :D )

hello girls just back from hospital and ella rose clarke was born on sunday night 11.53pm weighing eight pounds eleven. she is gorgeous and she is got alot of hair. labour better second time round...pic to follow when i have time. oh by the way holly is bessotted with her babbie.

Don't mean to scare the September ladies but I've added a section "September Queue Jumpers" as there are bound to be some Sept bubs born in August!

xx

dannii87 said:
Don't mean to scare the September ladies but I've added a section "September Queue Jumpers" as there are bound to be some Sept bubs born in August!

xx

I hope I nab a spot, with Amanda's baby on the way im gonna feel even more impatient hopefully baby will be seasoned and fully cooked by 38/39 weeks lol! me??? impatient?? Nah!!!

Good luck Augustinos!!!!

x

Hi all,

Baby Claudia was born by planned c section at 12.22pm on Monday 18th August weighing 9lb 2oz!

I'll try and post a pic when I have time to work out how to do it!

Sorry I'm a bit behind on all this..but had Quill had her baby?!! :think:

HideiLu said:
Sorry I'm a bit behind on all this..but had Quill had her baby?!! :think:
She must have! But she hasn't posted anything so I don't know when/what baby's name is etc :think: xx

Hey Danni,
just logged on to see who else has popped- any chance you can change mine to baby lily not isia?
Hope things are starting to get moving for you :hug: :hug:

Ta

Ooops! :doh: I'm such a numpty..

Changed it! And congrats hun! xx

Only 6 more August babies due! :eek: It's like the end of an era :(

Oookay I'm really late but I had some health problems. Elijah was born on August 5... his due date, after 3 days of contractions. It was a rough time but was all worth it. I haven't been checking the boards at all, so I hope everyone and their bumps/babies are doing all right!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back