Lucy Olivia is here!! **UPDATED WITH PIC**

Awww I have been waiting for your post... so glad all is well despite a tough arrival for Lucy Olivia.. CONGRATS to you and OH and cannot wait to see pics of your gorgeous little bundle xxxxx

Congratulations Dippy on your baby girl.
Sorry you had a rough time, take care and rest x x :hug:

Bev x x

Congrats and Welcome to the world Lucy :hug:

Hope you are resting and enjoying your little daughter!! Cant wait to see piccies xxx

Sorry to hear the birth wasn't too good but a huge congrats on your daughter :cheer:

Congratulations and love the name!

Tan x

I missed this announcement! :shock:

Congratulations Dippy!!!!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sorry you had a bad time of it, but I'm sure Lucy is worth it! :hug: :hug:

CONGRATULATIONS

WELL DONE... sorry to hear you had a bad time. I'm sure little Lucy was worth every pain. Hope your both feeling better now. Looking after yourself.. Looking forward to seeing Lucy...

XXXXXX

Congratulations!!

So sorry to hear that you had a bad time of it, hopefully you'll soon forget the trauma now that you have your bundle of joy!

Congratulations Dippy!!

What great news, enjoy it, being a Mum is fab isn't it!?!

:clap: :dance:

*bump*

so people see the pic.

She's so cute! I love her hair!

Thankyou so much for posting the piccie of my little cherub Urchin :D I couldn't believe it when she was born and I saw all her dark hair. I am blond and all babies in are family are bald till the age of two. My OH is irish and very dark - Lucy is the double of him.

Had some great news yesterday about her clicky hip. After having 2 ultrasounds and seeing the consultant they were happy that the joint is developing 'normally' and so the pavlik harness came off - yay!!!!! We are over the moon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back