ekk just priced up the nursery stuff....

teampc

Reaction score
flipping heck, even being quite reserved about what I put on my want list of bedding etc for the nursery I am up over £350 lol I dont think my bedding cost that much......I think I must be a sucker for all the cute coordinated bits and bobs

Luckily a few family members have already asked what we want for baby, so Im thinking Im going to make a mamas and papas gift list to help them along :)

Good idea, its soon adds up doesnt it! They make all the matching things so cute tho so u just have 2 have them all! x

I know, even if you try and be sensible and tell yourself you dont need all the matching toys it still adds up :)

ah just go 4 it, im using all the stuff i bought 4 ethan which cost a fortune at the time, but it was worth it coz its getting its use all over again! x

Yeah go for it!! Enjoy shopping, it's all very fun! Xx

Oh Im still going to do it......just not going to look at the total cost ever again lol

I figuire between the gift list and if I buy a couple of bits a week I wont even notice it :D

Have you thought about Mothercare's babyplan where you order all the stuff and they deliver it 3 weeks to your due date, you can pay it off gradually and even when people ask what you want you can ask them to donate to the plan to reduce the costs.....? x

The stuff I have fallen for is from mamas and papas :)

So Im kind of treating the gift list a bit like a payment plan, gonna add everything I want then pay for different bits as I go along and then get it all delivered at the end :)

i think its a bit like weddings, as soon as companies here the word wedding or baby they double the price :)

I agree!! Its scary how much everything costs! I go slightly cold when I think of the hundreds of pounds I have spent...but I have got it out of the way - no more big expenses now. At least I hope not, I think I have got everything.

Xx

Yep you got that right! Think i am gonna see if theres any cheap nursery stuff in argos...seen as my money is well on its way to getting sorted will have to get putting some away! x

I didn't find Argos that cheap tbh. I actually got better deals in mothercare. They gave money off vouchers whan I joined the baby club which saved me over £70! And got a gorgeous moses basket that was £45 on special offer for £28! It's all pink trimmings and has a mattress and the hood actually stays up!

Xx

I've just had a look and can't find the same colour as my cot...it says natural so no idea where i will find that from? Oh that is cheap! x

£350 :shock::shock::shock::shock:

Which Mamas and Papas set are you looking at hun? I love the gingerbread range, its gorgeous but noway I can afford it all. I'm improvising :lol:

The whirligig stuff :)
I went into the store at the weekend and they had it set up as a new display and I instantly loved it lol

just remembered i had 2 free mamas and papas gift cards so have just ordered the wallpaper :)

ive got the starry night range from babies r us. mum and stepdad showed up with the whole range for us the other day, it's stunning. cost #£90 just for the bedding set so christ knows how much all of it was but love it soo much. xxx

i know keeps abit of my costing down.

i say go for it hun. it's nice to have everything you want for the nursery. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back