Egg health!

maybe baby

Reaction score
Hi Girls,

just been doing some research and found the following site about egg health, we're always talking about our our OH's spermies but we don't often discuss our eggs, and if you think logically we are the ones that need to be more careful with our eggs as we only have one each month compared to the guys 60 million or so sperm!

http://natural-fertility-info.com/increase-egg-health

let me know what you think, also the foods I have been eating that were in my anti cancer diet are the same as on the healthy egg diet, I guess it's all to do with cells and blood, as essentially that's what our eggs are- cells.

xx

Thank you for finding and posting this I am going to read it now xx

Haven't spoke to you for so long maybebaby got my fingers crossed for you xxx

Last edited:
Hi Shauna,

How are you? I see you are having a girl!! That's great you'll get to buy the cutest outfits!!

Have you enjoyed your pregnancy are you starting to get scared to give birth ?

Have you got any names too?

xx

Hi Shauna,

How are you? I see you are having a girl!! That's great you'll get to buy the cutest outfits!!

Have you enjoyed your pregnancy are you starting to get scared to give birth ?

Have you got any names too?

xx

Hello i am great thanks :) You doing ok?
She has loads of clothes lol shes spoilt already. Enjoyed it yeah, i have had it pretty easy with no sickness or anything just a bit of side a back pain. Yeah i am terrified...had to stop watching one born every minute lol :oooo: The only names i like are Ava which OH hates :( i love it! Also Lacey which is my second favourite but i am so picky its unreal! xxx

Oh lucky you!

I had to stop watching one born every minute too only coz it made me really want one.

I had a bit of a rubbish time with a funny smear that ended up being fine in the end so had a couple of months out of TTC, this is my last cycle before I get Clomid I think so I decided to try some different things like Agnus Castus and reflexology!

I love Lacey and Ava, Lacey sounds really pretty, which goes better with the surname? Hey you could even have both she could be Lacey-ava!

xx

I never thought of that :)
Well we don't know if she is going to take OH surname or both! His is brown, and mine is mcglasson but i don't want to have a different name from my baby and don't want to get married lol. So OH said he just wants his last name in the name so its on the birth certificate. Not sure what goes best!

Oh right well i am glad all was well after the little scare with the smear, i have heard alot of good things about clomid so i really hope i see you in the pregnancy bit very soon. Fingers crossed eh xxx

Ive only just seen this!
Its excellent.

thanks for sharing maybe.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member