Eeek!

FirstBabyEek

Reaction score
I've had three really painful tightenings(?) in the last hour. All lasting roughly 30 seconds each. Couldn't talk through them but threw up during them, I guess due to the adrenaline pumping

The pain was so intense in my back and my bump went rock hard and clamped downwards. It's still sore now with a low dull period type pain.

I don't think it's the start of anything as I've not had anything else and I've not had one in the last 15 mins either.

Could it be Pickles head engaging?

I'm a little freaked out if I'm honest. I barely managed to breath through them that I'm now seriously worried about how painful real contractions will be.

Please tell me you've had the same and it's completely normal, just to settle my nerves xx

wow !! maybe a start of something? ,sorry they where painful x

I had this last Sunday FBE, triage just told me to take 2 paracetamol and have a bath. They lessened after this, so I went to bed and woke up fine the next day! Was just a false start really, so might be nothing.
Could be it for you though, so just take something and have a bath or go to bed, if it's still there later you'll know all about it!! xx

Thanks Leesey, I've had one more since but it's all in my back without the cramping at the front, so think it might have been a practice shot across the bow.

Bloomin painful though!!
Xx

Ouch!!! Maybe some pretty serious Braxton hicks? Baby heading down!!! Keep an eye on it... Never know!!!xxx

Blimey, sounds painful!!!! Hope you're ok x

I'm feeling much better. They lasted until about 2am. I followed leesey's advice and took two paracetamol and went to bed. Managed to get about 3 hours sleep as my back was worse lying down, so work is going to be fun fun fun today :)

I think it was just a false alarm, naughty little Pickle.
xx

This happened to me on saturday night! I put it down to major BH, woke up on Sunday morning and my bump was sore but no more BH.

Hope the lack of sleep does not affect you too badly today hun x

A good opportunity to practise that deep breathing, try to relax during them , I also find it useful to count deep and slow , it feels lovely after they pass so try and constrate on the coming out of the pain feeling. hope that helps alittle . xx

Glad you're feeling better today hun x x

I would take a duvet day if I were you lovely! x

Oh that doesn't sound nice at all. Maybe just a false start or something. Glad they seem to have gone away now!

Hope ur lack of sleep doesn't interfere with ur day too much xox

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I'm feeling much better thank you lovely ladies. The back ache has all but dissappeared and I've taken it really easy today at work, cancelled my meetings.

I think I panicked a bit as I've not really had any BH before and it took me by surprise - the first one wa so strong it proper knocked the stuffing out of me and because it went on for a few hours I thought that was it, Pickle was on his way.

These babies do like to worry us, I'm sure he was just making sure I wasnt getting too relaxed in this pregnancy - he's grounded mind til he's 18!
xxx

Hehe! glad you're feeling better today! These babies have nothing else to do in there. It's probably a bit boring ;) So they scare us and play games.

x

Hehe! glad you're feeling better today! These babies have nothing else to do in there. It's probably a bit boring ;) So they scare us and play games.

x

Lmao. I can just imagine them in there plotting and coming up with ways to scare us lol.

Glad ur feeling better FBE! :) x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back