Contractions?

KJL

Reaction score
Just wondered what real contractions actually feel like? Just becasue I have been having BH's every night for a few days now but I've had some incredible intense tightenings tonight. I get tight across my bump and lower back coupled with the most intense downwards pressure in my pelvis. They really make me squeel :? Are these true contractions of just more intense BH's? It's difficult to know when/what I should be timing :think:

sounds like contractions to me, BH's are more tightening, but labour pains really smart.

Babylicious said:
sounds like contractions to me, BH's are more tightening, but labour pains really smart.

:think: I hope so! I was just tidying up the kitchen and I had another one. BH's tend to ease off when I move but this one didn't and made me stop in my tracks until it had passed. OK i'm not gonna get too excited just yet as I know how quickly these things can stop :wall:

labour pains won't ease off and the gaps will get closer together not to mention more painful. I find that if I rub my bump the bh will go off.

paradysso said:
join in and tweak your nips :rotfl:

I tried that last night but it really hurts :? I had to give up :roll: Might try it again though...worth the pain maybe :think: :rotfl:

ive been at it 1 hour now, and im getting lower back pain and period pains so fingers crossed

paradysso said:
ive been at it 1 hour now, and im getting lower back pain and period pains so fingers crossed

:dance: :dance: Don't you get wrist/hand pain? I kept getting wrist cramp last night :rotfl: Would love to try again tonight but I find the whole tweaking thing really painful...god knows how i'm gonna cope with breast feeding :shock:

Ok contractions........they feel completely different to B.H....B.H can get to ridiculous tight proportions and finish or start with a period type pain down at the bottom of your belly. A real contraction is that tightening but it hurts...and the next one will hurt a bit more and so on and so on......

it like a wave of pain.....not a wave of tightness.....does that make sense....??? YOU WILL KNOW......TRUST ME...................

I'm off to breast pump away too...... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back