Ectopic - experience?

I took progesterone and aspirin with this successful pregnancy also on the advice of my consultant. Even though clinical trials (PROMISE study) have evidenced that they make no difference to the outcomes my consultant was keen for me to try them, it obviously helped in my case or maybe it was just my time xx

My personal opinion is that it worked in my case. I know the trials say it doesn't work but it was THE only thing I did differently..

A rainbow!! Awww how squishy!! I can see hubby now grabbing your arm and dragging you away! Lol

It's so wonderful to see so many of the old bunch of ladies having had their babies. Gives me hope!!

Right, so having only had one mc, and 0 pregnancies up until this point, do you think it's worth me asking for aspirin and progesterone? Can I be like "I know people who took it and it worked.. give it to me now"!?

Ha ha you're pretty much right, he doesn't believe in hocus pocus!
I'm not sure if they would, but the aspirin you can buy from tesco. I ended up doing that as it was the same as the prescription stuff anyway and that costs the NHS all sorts of money for free prescription, and it was like 35p!
I do think with your history of miscarriage you can ask for a scan at 8w, contact your local EPAU! Xx

What strength aspirin is it? Doctor wanted to book me in with midwife at 6/7 weeks due to history of mc and 0 pregnancies in 4 years!! But midwife hasn't called me back!! :( Will chase their bums up tomorrow whilst I'm there for blood test x

You can self refer to the early pregnancy unit. Google your local health authority and you'll find it there. Mine is Worcester.
It's the low strength one you can buy - don't quote me but I think 35mg xx

The low dose aspirin is 75mg xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back