Anybody else piling on the pounds already??

Cyprus08

Reaction score
Ive been eating really healthy since January and have lost 2 stone, Ive been eating exactly the same foods and over the past 3 weeks have gained 7lbs!!!

I know it isnt what Ive eaten and my clothes fit exactly the same, Im just worried that Im going to end up the size of a small elephant - or even worse - give birth to a baby the size of one lol (first 2 babies were already 9lb and 9lb 5oz)!!

Anybody else noticed a difference already???

***Waves ***

I have def put on a few lbs already.

Between December and BFP (so 4 months) I'd gained about 5lbs just with being lazy and making bad food choices but I have already put on another 3lbs in 5 weeks?

They do say in Tri 1 you don't tend to gain much (about 7lbs) but Tri 2 is when it all kicks off!

I am happy to gain baby weight but I don't want to get fat in the first few weeks? :shock:

xxxxxxxxx

Hey Cyprus08! Would like to say yes, but unfortunately am having the opposite problem! Am eating the same but I've lost 2kg. Weird! Was expecting my weight just to keep on going up now. xx:oooo:

I agree, bring on the baby weight and bump but yes, definately dont want to pile on the fat lol! It looks as though Ive already had my tri 1 weight allowance then. Going to try to be xtra good from now on, got a huge slimming world lamb curry in the slow cooker (would rather a takeaway Indian but I can pretend that I wouldnt lol) xx

Hey Cyprus08! Would like to say yes, but unfortunately am having the opposite problem! Am eating the same but I've lost 2kg. Weird! Was expecting my weight just to keep on going up now. xx:oooo:

I must just be unlucky lol! I only have to look at a cream cake and I put on a stone. I have heard of a lot of ladies losing weight in ealry pregnancy though, especially if there having alot of sickness xx

I have no idea whats going on with my weight! I've lost half a stone this past week but I still feel the size of a house! I think my waist has completely chunked out (only word I can think of to describe it!)
Usually I'd be pleased with weight loss but now I dont know whether to be worried or not!
I've not even been sick, just queasy, like one looooooonnngggg hangover!
Glad theres other ladies who are up and down too xxx

I must just be unlucky lol! I only have to look at a cream cake and I put on a stone. I have heard of a lot of ladies losing weight in ealry pregnancy though, especially if there having alot of sickness xx

mmmmmmmmm....cream cake...*slurp*

I'm sure it won't be long before I'm racing you up the scales petal!xx:pizza:

Lol me!!! I put on 7lbs in my first 6 Weeks!! Haven't weighed again.... Too scared to.... And like others I don't mind baby weight at all.... But nut fat!! :-(
I have told myself I shouldn't weigh anymore but I know I will!! Xxx

I've only put on a couple of pounds so far, but with the bloating and losing muscle from giving up running, I'm much bigger. My jeans don't fit :(

With the amount I'm eating, I'm surprised I haven't put on more!

I currently feel more unattractive than I ever have. I've swollen hugely, put on 6lb (I'm only 5' tall), my boobs look like water melons and i've run out of luck and morning sickness has kicked in.

I'm currently seriously jealous of those who have either maintained or lost weight!

I feel like I'm constantly eating and have piled on the lb's when really I've only gained 1lb. Last pregnancy was the same, I stay the same in 1st tri then gain in 2nd tri.

Weight gain should even out later on :) x

Yes! I have gained 8lbs already! It's horrible I can't wear my jeans anymore they are way to tight and uncomfortable. I have been living in leggings :( I am thinking I should try lose a few lbs as this is to much to have gained in the first trimester.

x

I think my weight gain is water retention and I'm sticking to this story :whistle:

Not going to weigh myself now, made that mistake in first trimester to find that I had put on nearly 10 lb :shock: I now realise that it's all good because I am eating healthy so have stopped worrying. I will have a beautiful baby at the end that will make the muffin top worth it.

xxx

I go between feeling like I've lost weight and feeling like I've piled it on. Guess Im just bloated but I gained 4 stone with my DD and lost a stone with my DS xx

Sent from my GT-I9100

thankyou for all your replies ladies - its good to know that Im not the only one putting on weight so early.
Ive not weighed myself either this week - been really good with the eating but Im too scared of seeing the weight creeping on regardless lol! Roll on the end of feeling chubby and the start of a proper bump lol xx

I definitely have, I've noticed a sideways spread -not good!! And I have been dieting up til I found out I was pregnant, now I feel like its a bit useless!! But I did know a woman who went to slimming world religiously all through her pregnany and she only put on about 12 lbs in total, so it can be controlled!! I'm looking forward to the sickness going so I can get into some exercise, do some swimming and more walking, though I think my beloved Zumba is out of the question -boo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back