Eastenders

Think billy is supposed to be mid-late 40's so possible. My mum & dad are great grandparents at 56 & 57 lol

PP - Yeah this week I think because Lola hits that girl from that gang thats just come into it so she's arrested for assault.

LJY - Yes it baffles me, I'm not sure how old he's meant to be in it but he certainly doesn't look old enough to be a great grandparent.

Ok so I just looked on Digital Spy at the Spoilers, I won't give it away :lol:

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

I've totally lost track of east Enders! Can't believe the Kat saga continues :roll:

Rach, can't find it on digital spy.. Who's the daddy!???

Billy and his gf at the time had a daughter they had adopted when they were really young teenagers, and last year or whenever they decided to try find her but found her daughter instead, Lola. She was in care but ended up living with billy as he felt guilty about his daughter. (Don't know what happened to the daughter of Billys?)

I'm also bored of the kat thing I couldn't care less now, they've pushed it a lil too far and lost it.
I am looking forward to finding out who lexis father is, hope its not Ben I don't like him!

I just typed Eastenders Spoilers into Google and the Digital Spy website was the first in the list. Haha I'm sad too! :D

I've just done it too... No wonder she was so ashamed!!!!

Can't see tickers because I'm on my phone!

I can't find it! X

Using tapatalk can't see tickers

Totally hear you! Can't handle that baby crying while he turns up the volume! I wanted to scream!!
We all have moments when it gets on top of us, but I would never leave ky baby scream like that :-(
I think Lolas social worker is a bit of a snob and a bit harsh. I didn't think they were doing too bad!

Totally hear you! Can't handle that baby crying while he turns up the volume! I wanted to scream!!
We all have moments when it gets on top of us, but I would never leave ky baby scream like that :-(
I think Lolas social worker is a bit of a snob and a bit harsh. I didn't think they were doing too bad!

Well all you need to provide for a baby is food and love isn't it. And Lola obviously loves her. I agree, that social worker needs a good slap, she's horrible. That with him turning up the volume was the thing that had me on the verge of tears :(

Heart wrenching :-''( poor baby having a bad start to life!
Yeah Lola has ditched her old scum mates, is trying to work to treat the baby and she did buy all that nappy cream

I think Micheal is the one who needs ss not Lola! :(

Using tapatalk can't see tickers

We all have moments when it gets on top of us, but I would never leave ky baby scream like that :-( !

It broke my heart! :( I know it's only tv but it really got me upset. People have said to me to let Sophie cry but I could never ever do it! It breaks my heart to hear any baby crying.

I'm actually finding it pretty upsetting at the moment :(

This episode is horrible, I feel so sorry for Lola :(

Sounds like its a good thing I've missed it tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back