Is anyone else going insane???

kirstyxxx

Reaction score
hi girls :wave:

hope you are all ok. I was just wondering whether anyone else feels like they are going mad??

i sit at home and convince myself that dp is having an affair. i keep coming up with these plots where he is lying about when he starts work etc.

i love him to bits and know he really wouldn't cheat but i can't help plotting in my head while he is at work!!!

mad or what!

kirstxx

I know what yo mean. I'm not thinking quite the same as you, but I do keep thinking people must be able to tell I'm expecting,and they are all talking behind my back, and dissaprooving!

Are you finding it hard to think and remember things?? I have been forgetful for weeks now, even before Iknew about the baby, it has been so long it must have started as soon as she grabbed on in my womb!!!

HORMONES! hormones are a mad and evil thing and they make women go insane :lol: it doesn't get much better after you have had the baby either haha :rotfl: sorry! x

yeah i have no memory!!

i'm fine for a few hours after waking up and then everything goes. i get so confused especially in busy places and just stand there like a nutter!! :rotfl:

I have seriously lost my brain! I can't remember anything and I always seem to forget where I am driving to and end up going to the wrong way!!! I haven't got to the paranoid stage but I am turning into a nutter and have no patience with anything! :lol:

I don't seem to have gone too mental yet but my hormones are definitely raging.
I shouted at DH yesterday cos he keeps turning the kitchen taps too tightly so they don't drip but then i can't move them when i want to get some water! :twisted:

I also started crying while watching March of the Penguins last night - it was so sad! :cry: :rotfl:

Oh gosh, I cry at everything at the moment!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back